FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Just had Shake SHACK.

Burger and Fries . $8.5

I thought yall said it was expensive.

I will say that I will probably order another burger.

Fries came out medium brown. Good crisp. All black staff, maybe that is why

Price differ by location of course. A burger by itself here will run you $8 by itself

Don’t knock it until you try it lol
4ADF98EC-3AB0-4B08-A0E0-F9E2E953040D.jpeg
5224207D-BFFB-48D4-8A16-111A3A28D1C7.jpeg
Where you from

The incident in Philly with the two black men getting arrested for "loitering". I don't agree with boycotting the entire company when it was one location or one employee at fault.
Yea I agree with you. It wasn’t the company’s policy to discriminate against blacks. At least I don’t think so. It was just some racist employees which they already let go.

You and I live in the Bay Area. We see blacks and any race chilling in Starbucks all the time with no problem at all. Can’t judge just because of one’s action. It’s like me saying I’m judging so and so entire race because one individual said something racist about me.

The incident in Philly with the two black men getting arrested for "loitering". I don't agree with boycotting the entire company when it was one location or one employee at fault.
the ones in sf be on that bs
lady wouldnt let me use the bathroom
cause she didnt believe my wife was in line
talking about "u need to buy something"
when my wife was in line to buy something
i just needed to take a piss
bought a nespresso machine afterwards
and aint been back since

dont let cause we live in the bay fool u
ive experienced PLENTY of racism throughout my life living here
I’m a minority myself. Trust me, I’ve experienced enough. But if we do that we will be boycotting every type of establishment but our own race.

Just had Shake SHACK.

Burger and Fries . $8.5

I thought yall said it was expensive.

I will say that I will probably order another burger.

Fries came out medium brown. Good crisp. All black staff, maybe that is why

Price differ by location of course. A burger by itself here will run you $8 by itself
Breh, we stopped by the Glendale location one day on our way to The Getty Villa and clubbing in the city because my boy’s younger brother hadn’t tried it before and he wanted to.

He bought a burger with bacon in there, fries and a shake. Meal came out to like $20. He paid because he didn’t want to look like a broke boy but once he tasted it and realized what he spent 20 hot ones on, he was saaaalty :rofl:

well u gotta stand for something man
True. You could stop going to a certain location and support the ones that have more minorities working there or somethtjng, but I don’t think it’s right to boycott the whole establishment. It’s not like Starbucks only hire Caucasians. They do employ all types of people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Breh, we stopped by the Glendale location one day on our way to The Getty Villa and clubbing in the city because my boy’s younger brother hadn’t tried it before and he wanted to.

He bought a burger with bacon in there, fries and a shake. Meal came out to like $20. He paid because he didn’t want to look like a broke boy but once he tasted it and realized what he spent 20 hot ones on, he was saaaalty :rofl:

Man :lol:

Joint is OD overpriced. Spent probably like $12 for just a burger only. That ***** to come out looking like something from Jack in the Box and tasted whatever. Compared to where they're located from me, got no intentions on going back.

Is Shake Shack really that weak? They opened up one in Palo Alto. That’s like a 40-45 min drive. Guess it’s not worth it. I’m a fan of those crinkle fries tho.

I just noticed they opened a Wahlburgers in Palo Alto. Since we’re talking about boycotting an establishment, If I’m going to boycott it’ll be that one. That douche Mark Wahlberg is a prick *** racist for sure. I won’t even see any of his movies.

Is Shake Shack really that weak? They opened up one in Palo Alto. That’s like a 40-45 min drive. Guess it’s not worth it. I’m a fan of those crinkle fries tho.

I just noticed they opened a Wahlburgers in Palo Alto. If I’m going to boycott an establishment then it’ll be that one. That douche Mark Wahlberg is a prick *** racist for sure. I won’t even see any of his movies.
Just off my experience, definitely not worth driving that far for. The burger tasted like an ordinary fast food burger but over priced. Check it out one day tho. You may enjoy it. Plenty people do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom