FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Just off my experience, definitely not worth driving that far for. The burger tasted like an ordinary fast food burger but over prices. Check it out one day tho. You may enjoy it. Plenty people do.
I’ll check it out if I’m in the area. Sounds like it’s not worth the effort.

Is Shake Shack really that weak? They opened up one in Palo Alto. That’s like a 40-45 min drive. Guess it’s not worth it. I’m a fan of those crinkle fries tho.

I just noticed they opened a Wahlburgers in Palo Alto. Since we’re talking about boycotting an establishment, If I’m going to boycott it’ll be that one. That douche Mark Wahlberg is a prick *** racist for sure. I won’t even see any of his movies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ardoned/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f30300a28a5a

"Just 16 in 1988, the boy who would become film star Mark Wahlberg assaulted two Asian men while trying to steal two cases of beer from a convenience store.

More than 25 years later, Wahlberg, a devout Catholic and philanthropist, has made a much publicized — and much debated — request for a pardon for his crime.

But now, another of Wahlberg’s victims — not one of the Asian men, but an African American woman he attacked in 1986 — says the Commonwealth of Massachusetts shouldn’t forgive and forget hate crimes, even if they were committed by a movie star.

“I don’t think he should get a pardon,” Kristyn Atwood, 38, of Decatur, Ga., told the Associated Press. She was a Boston fourth grader on a field trip to the beach when Wahlberg and his partners-in-crime threw rocks and yelled racial epithets, including the n-word, at her and her classmates..."

*Although he dated China Chow (Mr.Chow's daughter) back in the day... "it was my 1st Asian!!":lol::smh:

Pizza night.

First pie is garlic roasted cauliflower, garlic oil, low moisture mozzarella, seasoned breadcrumbs, and pecorino romano:
0.jpg

Second is fresh mozzarella, red sauce, basil, and pecorino:
0-1.jpg

Is Shake Shack really that weak? They opened up one in Palo Alto. That’s like a 40-45 min drive. Guess it’s not worth it. I’m a fan of those crinkle fries tho.

I just noticed they opened a Wahlburgers in Palo Alto. Since we’re talking about boycotting an establishment, If I’m going to boycott it’ll be that one. That douche Mark Wahlberg is a prick *** racist for sure. I won’t even see any of his movies.
i agree
but wahlburgers are ok
but roam artisan burgers > pearls deluxe burgers > everything else

i agree
but wahlburgers are ok
but roam artisan burgers > pearls deluxe burgers > everything else
Never heard of Roman artisan or pearls deluxe.

A lot might disagree with me, but I really like The Counter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice,
Sew tags on some tees and hoodies chilled a bit watched AEW and did a bbq with the fam yesterday for a cousin bday. Just trying to get all my ish togther for my party this weekend. That's pretty much it.

You BBQing for the 4th?

Using the word BBQ as a verb.

Cultural or Regional?

Back
Top Bottom