FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Hotwings from KFC. They changed the coating. Doesn't have the crunch it used to.
20190705_133244.jpg

Hotwings from KFC. They changed the coating. Doesn't have the crunch it used to.
20190705_133244.jpg
When I was in college, I used to get 20 hot wings for lunch 3 times a week hoping to gain weight. It was pretty good, haven’t had it in over 10 years though.

I've never put or asked for that on a steak ever
I went to a cook out and a homie asked if I wanted blue cheese on my rib eye and remeber thinking who the **** does that.
Fast forward to this evening. I ordered a strip steak and it came with it. Taste like I was eating just blue cheese.... I guess it's common.

Probably more than a handful but I feel like I can count on my hand the amount of times I've ever ate blue cheese.

Never with a steak :sick: Blue cheese on a steak is a thing @ some places that think it makes the dish better.

Closest is @ an Italian spot where I had a steak they sprinkled some parmesan on it.

Last edited:
In my experience, what makes a steak taste better is steak. A well cooked, good cut of steak really doesn’t need anything.

I used to occasionally use A-1 with lower end, less tender cuts...like when I used to get Steak & Eggs for breakfast at IHOP.

Back
Top Bottom