FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

IMG_6958.jpeg

Ordered a carbon steel griddle insert for my gas Weber in lieu of purchasing a blackstone

Hopefully don’t regret the decision but trying to avoid adding another outdoor cooking device

At the very least it should work better than using cast iron skillets in the kitchen like I have been

Ordered a carbon steel griddle insert for my gas Weber in lieu of purchasing a blackstone

Hopefully don’t regret the decision but trying to avoid adding another outdoor cooking device

At the very least it should work better than using cast iron skillets in the kitchen like I have been
Think I’m gonna be getting a Traeger sometime in the next couple months. My deck is about to be looking crazy :lol:

Think I’m gonna be getting a Traeger sometime in the next couple months. My deck is about to be looking crazy :lol:

What's your current setup? I could more easily justify space for a traeger as I don't have a dedicated smoker

Part of the issue of the blackstone for me is the 36" is easily the best buy and is not only huge but more cooking surface than I need 75% of the time

The griddle insert on my 3 burner weber should give me about the same cooking area as the 28" blackstone

What's your current setup? I could more easily justify space for a traeger as I don't have a dedicated smoker

Part of the issue of the blackstone for me is the 36" is easily the best buy and is not only huge but more cooking surface than I need 75% of the time

The griddle insert on my 3 burner weber should give me about the same cooking area as the 28" blackstone
Right now only Blackstone griddle and Blackstone pizza oven.

As far as getting a blackstone griddle, there’s no chance I’d get one smaller than the 36. The large surface is the whole draw of purchasing the product, imo.

The carbon steel griddle on your Weber should be solid enough though I’d think.

Yea I am sure yall talking about Blackistones is the reason she keeps popping up on my YouTube feed. Never seen her before yesterday.

From the looks of her videos, she seems to have fallen for the craze and just bought one not knowing how the hell to use it.

I think its the starch on starch sides. They just made a plate that LOOKS good, they didn’t try to balance ****. Greens easy af too.I wouldn’t cop based on all the FB/IG plate slanging horror stories.

Got some snacks & dinner earlier. We got Bengali Fuska from Jackson Heights. Fuska is the same thing as Indian gol gappe or more popularly known as pani puri. It's an Indian snack with a deep-fried breaded hollow spherical shell & topped off with chutney. I had mine with eggs & veggies & my brother & my sister in law got the veggie ones.

My sister in law hyped this place up so much but if I'm being brutally honest it was just meh. I've had equally as good or better pani puri at family gatherings and weddings 🤷‍♂️. Bit of a let down snack wise.

From there we went to Steinway St in Astoria, Queens for dessert & food. Got dessert from this new-ish sweet shop called Chocolate House. I went with their Peanut Butter lovers crepe. Pretty tasty & soft. Fam got some Biscoff custard & waffle thing. Then lastly I got some protein platters & hummus from Little Morocco. Blessed & delicious day 😊.
20240612_180739.jpg
20240612_181514.jpg
20240612_195122.jpg
20240612_195430.jpg
20240612_195643.jpg
20240612_195649.jpg
20240612_200231.jpg
20240612_200557.jpg
20240612_203117.jpg
20240612_214301.jpg

Where did you get it from? Got one for Christmas for the same reason, and it's worked out great so far

Do y’all think oranges are underrated or overrated as a fruit?

I think underrated.

For as common as they are I feel like oranges get more recognition as a juice.

They don’t get as much praise as Strawberries, which are overrated imo.

They aren’t tropical or exotic like pineapples

When’s the last time y’all ATE an orange?

Do y’all think oranges are underrated or overrated as a fruit?

I think underrated.

For as common as they are I feel like oranges get more recognition as a juice.

They don’t get as much praise as Strawberries, which are overrated imo.

They aren’t tropical or exotic like pineapples

When’s the last time y’all ATE an orange?
My guy hit the za and started analyzing

Back
Top Bottom