FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Burgers are 50/50 red/green lentil, roasted mushrooms, red miso paste, and a bunch of seasoning. Spread is Greek yogurt, lemon zest, garlic, cilantro, mint, red pepper, and black pepper. Greenery is arugula, pickled red onion, heirloom tomato, and pickled cucumber:

0-2.jpg

Even Jesus wants no part of that.

They actually look pretty good though, but so can plastic "food".

funny thing is i got a cheeseburger (bubba burger) for lunch today... have to heat it up in the microwave i know sucks.. but still going to be good just not as fresh obviously...anyway I had this for dinner yesterday with the Utz chips not pictured… I was full… should had this for lunch today instead lol…got the italian sub from white house subs in AC
20190708_185226.jpg

Some foods don't need accoutrement. Burgers, for instance. Sounds like you went crazy at the farmer's market one morning.

funny thing is i got a cheeseburger (bubba burger) for lunch today... have to heat it up in the microwave i know sucks.. but still going to be good just not as fresh obviously...anyway I had this for dinner yesterday with the Utz chips not pictured… I was full… should had this for lunch today instead lol…got the italian sub from white house subs in AC
20190708_185226.jpg

Mannnnn

The white house sub posts make me want to drive down there now!

I’m extremely jealous of the abundance of mom an pop sandwich shops y’all have in New Jersey. I could literally survive off ham and provolone if necessary

theres a bunch some better than others... i miss this one sub spot by my old job they focused on hot sandwiches... they were called big wally's... im a try to hit it up for no reason now that i think about it... even though its a drive lol

If in the dmv area. NY deli in brandywine has some of the BEST sandwiches. I ate there every week when i was pregnant :frown:

If I have no idea what it is, I’m not going to worry about it. I like the Impossible Burger.

And I’ve never deluded myself into thinking that plant-based meat substitute products are pure and totally healthy.

They say everything causes cancer?
No. A study says Glyphosate increases cancer risks by up to 41% for those exposed to it .

I'm not super anti GMO but there's a reason that this is banned in many other countries

A man who sued Monsanto, the maker of Roundup which has that chemical in it won hundreds of millions of dollars in a lawsuit because he got cancer due to the exposure.

Back
Top Bottom