FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

F902FDD2-81F8-43C7-94B9-2D61F5166F9F.jpeg

Don’t taste exactly like the sauce, IMO, but still pretty good. Heat level about on par with Flamin Hot Cheetos...

Went to try the Popeyes Chicken sandwich, had to pull up and wait as they got backed up, no big deal. They messed up and added extra fries and a second sandwich which I didn't notice til I got home. Free always tastes better.

It was pretty damn good

Probably coming out of someone’s paycheck. One time my bro ordered the chicken meal with a bunch of sides to bring home. Said he received an extra box of biscuits and the employee who packed his food ran outside to the parking lot and asked for the extra biscuits back. Said she didn’t want it taken out from her check.

Probably coming out of someone’s paycheck. One time my bro ordered the chicken meal with a bunch of sides to bring home. Said he received an extra box of biscuits and the employee who packed his food ran outside to the parking lot and asked for the extra biscuits back. Said she didn’t want it taken out from her check.

I really hope that’s not true. Million/billion dollar business taking a $3 mistake out of a minimum wage pay check is pretty ****** up...

I doubt this...how would they even realistically track it?

I doubt this...how would they even realistically track it?

I’m guessing she put someone else’s biscuit order into my brother’s bag. Maybe the manager was there and told her she messed up and she’s paying for it.

I’m guessing she put someone else’s biscuit order into my brother’s bag. Maybe the manager was there and told her she messed up and she’s paying for it.

Outside of making them leave early or adjusting their hours. I still doubt this. Sounds like a scare tactic and a gullible employee.

Most likely against corporate policy and a threat the store manager makes against the rules. You're not going to withhold pay because of a mistake, even if it's giving away food. Instead you would document and write that person up for the mistake. Major corporate chains can't force employees to pay up for that, they'll just document and fire.

Youve got small hands though

paws.

thats cap.

Just had that Popeyes chicken sandwich for lunch.

Generally speaking I don’t like Popeyes but that was a great sandwich.

Is it better than chick fil a?

Depends on what day you ask me.

They both stand tall on their own though.

Back
Top Bottom