FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I don’t really mess with fries in my sandwich... not that I don’t like it but I like having my fries as a side dish to compliment my sandwich/burger... only time I make an exception is when I get my fat sandwich which comes with fries and everything else in the sandwich... im a get it a cheesesteak this Friday I been craving one for a minute so will have it on my day off before I hit the beach lol... I usually have fries with it but im going to skip it and go with a double cheese steak meaning twice more meat... im a get a pound of beef instead of half and wash it down with my usual diet soda :pimp:

Go vegan

B Sox B Sox , Funny on the latest BS Podcast, they were talking about food. "I will never eat a crabcake outside of the state of MD" was said.

Half-Baked Ideas (the Return!) and Best Summer Foods With Kevin Wildes, Mallory Rubin, Joe House, and Ryen Russillo | The Bill Simmons Podcast
HBO and The Ringer’s Bill Simmons is joined by Kevin Wildes to throw out some half-baked ideas (2:45). Then, from their live show at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Bill, Mallory Rubin, Joe House, and Ryen Russillo discuss summer foods (1:07:17).

Listening to Half-Baked Ideas (the Return!) and Best Summer Foods With Kevin Wildes, Mallory Rubin, Joe House, and Ryen Russillo | The Bill Simmons Podcast from The Bill Simmons Podcast. http://podbay.fm/show/1043699613/e/1566239424
Listened to it yesterday. Mallory and House are both from MD. They know what's good.

gonna be in the states mid october, def gotta try that chicken sandwich at popeyes

Do they have any dipping spicy sauces at Popeyes? Literally only have had the Sweet Heat and Blackened Ranch dipping sauces.
I'm not sure. I don't go often enough.

I do know that I always get Buffalo Sauce at CFA when I get the Spicy Deluxe though.

Do they have any dipping spicy sauces at Popeyes? Literally only have had the Sweet Heat and Blackened Ranch dipping sauces.

20130825-Popeyes-Chicken-Waffle-Tenders-Sauces.jpg

Back
Top Bottom