FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Humans have determined which animals do/don't have personalities and sometimes havr used that "proof" to justify who it is/isn't OK to kill (for food).

I am asking you if you see the holes in that logic?

We do the same thing to people and we don’t even eat them. I don’t think there is a hole in that logic. We kill what we don’t like.

We do the same thing to people and we don’t even eat them. I don’t think there is a hole in that logic. We kill what we don’t like.
We do the same to people we don't care about, you are correct.

It isn't about killing what we don't like.

It is about killing what has the highest easy to kill/Abundance/Taste formula.

And that is a first world issue. Some places aren't fortunate enough to be as picky.

The point is, killing a bear is no more/less immoral than killing anything else.

I heard it's rough in Stockton?

I think there’s nice parts. I knew a bunch of people in college who were from there and based on stuff they said and pictures I saw, etc., their neighborhoods seemed nice.

There are spots that aren’t so good though, according to them. And it gets really hot though, I think.

I heard it's rough in Stockton?
stockton reminds me lookwise
of delano
ur in socal so im sure ur familiar with that
and oakland is def better than living in oakland
if u can handle oak/sf/richmond
stockton is a piece of cake
more likely to run into meth addicts though
but i plan on getting a cane corso in the next few weeks :pimp:
also the home is a new construction and has an alarm system

I think there’s nice parts. I knew a bunch of people in college who were from there and based on stuff they said and pictures I saw, etc., their neighborhoods seemed nice.

There are spots that aren’t so good though, according to them. And it gets really hot though, I think.
Must mean nawghtyhare nawghtyhare is #TeamWealth or a street cat

stockton reminds me lookwise
of delano
ur in socal so im sure ur familiar with that
and oakland is def better than living in oakland
if u can handle oak/sf/richmond
stockton is a piece of cake
more likely to run into meth addicts though
but i plan on getting a cane corso in the next few weeks :pimp:
also the home is a new construction and has an alarm system
Just checked out house listings on Stockton. I would live like a King out there!

Back
Top Bottom