and oakland is def better than living in oakland
if u can handle oak/sf/richmond
stockton is a piece of cake
more likely to run into meth addicts though
but i plan on getting a cane corso in the next few weeks :pimp:
also the home is a new construct and an alarm system

picard.png

**** all animals. Except cats

You’d hate hanging out in my house then...animals all over :lol: (including 3 cats).

I’m a big fan of animals. Enjoy interacting with them. There is nothing about killing animals for sport that appeals to any part of me. That said, I agree with DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican that, unless you’re a person who doesn’t eat meat or use goods that require the killing of animals, there’s a level of hypocrisy to passing judgment on people who hunt animals. So, I don’t do that since I have not achieved an animal product free existence yet.

FACTS
u would be BALLING
just getting to a safeway is like 10-15 minutes away
stuff like that sucks
also school system is trash
so kids still gonna go to the same district they in now
got someones address i can still use :lol:
It's not like OUSD is better.
Where are you sending your kids to school?

What are all of the animals in and outside of your home

Dogs, cats, Parakeets, a turtle, Guinea Pigs, various tropical fish, some Hermit Crabs, rabbits and chickens...

I think we might be over the legal pet limit for our area, so please don’t alert the authorities...

Dogs, cats, Parakeets, a turtle, Guinea Pigs, various tropical fish, some Hermit Crabs, rabbits and chickens...

I think we might be over the legal pet limit for our area, so please don’t alert the authorities...

Would you eat potlock made from this home?

jjs07 jjs07

You’d hate hanging out in my house then...animals all over :lol: (including 3 cats).

I’m a big fan of animals. Enjoy interacting with them. There is nothing about killing animals for sport that appeals to any part of me. That said, I agree with DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican that, unless you’re a person who doesn’t eat meat or use goods that require the killing of animals, there’s a level of hypocrisy to passing judgment on people who hunt animals. So, I don’t do that since I have not achieved an animal product free existence yet.
I really only dislike dogs. Being around pitbulls often and having a cocker spaniel chase me often while on my bike when I was young made me dislike em

Man **** dogs
mjcry1.png

I really only dislike dogs. Being around pitbulls often and having a cocker spaniel chase me often while on my bike when I was young made me dislike em

Man **** dogs
mjcry1.png
see ive had LENY of pitbulls over the years
and kinda tired of em
thats why im going with the cane corso
BIGGER
just as loyal
just as fierce
but waaaaay more mello

ive had turtles
red eared sliders
like 4
got from "the alley" in la
all have died or ran away :lol:
had a rabbit
that died
i want a duck though
so i plan to also buy a couple ducklings
and a friend wants to give me her 2 box turtles
i also been thinking of picking up an african grey parrot

Man **** dogs
mjcry1.png

That’s understandable then.

That's a long *** commute. How is that going to work?
i work in santa clara
so dropping them off on my way to work
and picking them up on my way from
BUT
my wife was saying we could get a maid if i wanted to
who can do that for me
she said it was my choice
and im considering it

ive had turtles
red eared sliders
like 4
had a rabbit
that died
i want a duck though

You providing a body of water for those ducks?

ive had turtles
red eared sliders
like 4
had a rabbit
that died
i want a duck though

Our turtle is a red eared slider. Got him in LA Chinatown at a time when like every other vendor there was selling them. Was about the size of a 50 cent coin when we got him, which means he was sold illegally. But we’ve had him for about 5 years now and he’s gotten pretty big. I’m concerned he’s going to keep growing and we’re going to need to get a big *** tank for him. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom