FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Been a while. Couple of old pics

Btw @eddiengambino that double double animal style looks good man. You get extra toast on the buns too? That is my go to ideal burger
smokin.gif
sir, I'd eat all those

rck what's a decent/ok spot for ramen in Sac?
the place I hit up during my lunch was Ryujin.... it was ok, and when I looked online afterwards it actually had pretty decent ratings and reviews.

The broth just wasn't nearly as rich as I had hope. Other than that, it was solid I guess... but as we all know, the broth is what makes the bowl.

As of right now, I guess thats the spot I would hit up for ramen in Sac

Yo, cuban. Have fun, man. You can workout and eat clean all your life. People only go to Europe few times in their years.

Thanks man! Yea not even worried about it. I'm taking a long overdue vacation and I'm not missing out on good food and good times. Still have Egypt and Cuba to go to in the ext few months so I'm going to just enjoy this while it last

Chipotle burrito bowl for dinner. Kills me how much more expensive they are than smaller better places :smh: but sometimes there aren't many options

Last edited:
Sorry for the pic overload guys lol.

Miso Salmon from Cheesecake Factory

The rest is from my trip to Melbourne this year

Fondue from Theobrama Chocolate Lounge

Liquid Nitrogen Coffee Hazelnut Gelato from N2 Extreme Gelato

Big Breakfast from Poyntons Nursery

Chocolate Tart & Iced Coffee from Brunetti's

Eggs Benedict from Alfami Cafe

Iced Coffee (Most places in Australia put Ice Cream in the Iced Coffee!) from Alfami Cafe

Theo Huxtable from Huxtaburger :smokin :smokin :smokin

The Waffle Club from The Night Market (Event that takes place in Melbourne at Victoria Market)

Bánh Dap Thit Nuóng from Dong Que

Coffee Waffle from Waffee

Pho from Pho Hung Vuong Saigon

Com Tam Suon Nuong from some spot in Footscray

Cheese and Potato Pancake from Pancake Parlour :smokin :nthat: :smokin :nthat: :smokin
At first when my cousin told me to order this... :x :smh: but I'm glad I did

Cappucino Frappe & Belgian Waffles from Max Brenner

Mighty Melbourne from Grill'd

Last edited:
Vietnamese people eat balut with Vietnamese coriander (rau ram)
and dip it in salt & pepper. What kind of topping do Filipinos use? I only drink the soup and eat the yolk.

Thanks man! Yea not even worried about it. I'm taking a long overdue vacation and I'm not missing out on good food and good times. Still have Egypt and Cuba to go to in the ext few months so I'm going to just enjoy this while it last

Chicken chimichanga

Smh too much food and liquor on vacay
Both you guys worry about the calories, money spent, and hangovers later. Enjoy for the food thread regulars.

Chipotle burrito bowl for dinner. Kills me how much more expensive they are than smaller better places :smh: but sometimes there aren't many options
Definitely overpriced. Worst is when Chipotle skimps on the ingredients.

red robin

Do work on unlimited fries?

I'm about to be in LA for the weekend (8/14 - 8/17) and was wondering if there's any "must go to" places (from SF so not terribly deprived, haha).

Spots I checked out last time:
- Roscoe's Chicken
- Bruxie's
- Daikokuya (sp?)
- Gaam
- Urth Caffe
- Diddy Riese
- Random KBBQ spots
- Portos

Spots I was planning on checking out:
- Father's Office
- Kang Hodong Baekjeong
- Savoy
- Din Tai Fung

Any and all input would be greatly appreciated, open to any cuisine (staying in Fullerton because of its proximity to Disneyland but willing to drive anywhere in LA). Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom