FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I’ve been with my girlfriend 4+ years and from the jump she’d cook for me and that was just bc she wanted to, not because I made her feel obligated to. She’s a great cook/baker so it’s great. But on the flip side, I cook for her too so you give and you receive.

I think EVERYONE should be able to cook to some extent. You can’t be a grown adult, male or female, and you’re struggling to make grilled chicken properly

no REAL dude
wants to be with a woman who cant cook
and not only that
knowing how to properly make YOUR plate
I remember a chick I was feeling made my plate at a cookout. We aint even know each other that long and she just went and did it, didnt ask what I wanted. Shorty made that plate like my momma made it :wow:

I wanted to lock her down and impregnate. Caught the itis right after though.

Women who can cook and know how to make the food the way you like it is a life goal.

Don't care if my girl knows how to cook or doesn't. Would honestly much rather be in a relationship where I do all the cooking and she washes all the dishes.

**** washing dishes.
aint washed a dish in years
if my wife aint home
and kids not home
and my fav cup is dirty
ill just wait till she comes back

did i say i was proud???
please show me where i said that
i must have missed it
i have time today btw

aint washed a dish in years
if my wife aint home
and kids not home
and my fav cup is dirty
ill just wait till she comes back
I know how you operate
Never addressing anything headlong
Always finding workarounds
But as you can see
I've cracked your code
Took me a minute
But I'm onto your game
Still can't figure out the pattern to your puzzle
But I'll get there if you give me enough time

Seasoned the beef with soy sauce and brown sugar.

Stir fry rice with ginger, garlic, soy sauce, bean sprouts, and broccoli.
EC186814-0DBB-412C-8128-910552FF30E2.jpeg

Re: Woman needs to know how to cook

1. The better the man can cook, most likely the less he cares about his woman NEEDING to have this skill. As a man, If you can't or don't like doing it , it makes sense thst is a skill you would value in a woman.

3. If you are saying a woman NEEDS to know how to cook I would hope you are able to do all traditional skills that are associated with manhood.

re: Cooking

If your dude/girl can't cook, let them learn from observation/your teachings. It is that simple.

We all have our standards, I get it but NOT knowing HOW isn't a terminal illness. We all can/will get better at it over time.

You can't tell me her not knowing how to cook is a dealbreaker. But again, I get we all have preferences.

I can deal if you can't cook but you better have an interest/desire to learn

cooking WITH someone is dope though. whether they're just helping or tag teamin the meal with different dishes

Any woman over the age of 25 that can’t cook, don’t want to cook and they’re not going to try to learn. Too many dudes out here willing to cook for them

Back
Top Bottom