FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

82210A56-6DDA-4056-B83D-870982C539FC.jpeg

Enchilada/Chile Relleno Combination from Paco’s, Culver City CA.

I thought you didn’t eat meat.

and with the cargo shorts. you really washed out here.

love ya brother :wink:

There’s no meat in any of that.

And I’m proudly washed. I’ve made it known many times on here that my preferred casual attire is cargo shorts and novelty t-shirts (mostly purchased at Target).

And I’m proudly washed. I’ve made it known many times on here that my preferred casual attire is cargo shorts and novelty t-shirts (mostly purchased at Target).
did you collect sneakers before? show us a picture of the collection

I come in peace but most likely those refried beans were made with pork.

But I didn't know you were vegetarian

I’m at a conference in London so just went out for dinner at the O2 Arena where there is plenty of choice (and a Slipknot concert which is an interesting crowd). Joined the queue for a place I’ve been before and there’s a girl going down the queue asking size of party.

How many?
One.
Looks blankly. How many?
One, and holds up one finger.
How many?
One.
Writes 2 and moves on.

I guess a table for 2 will work. Anything will be better than the terrible room service pizza I got last night!

How long have you lived this lifestyle?

What was the final straw that made you conVERT?

Again, I come in peace.

I’d say it’s been about 4 years now. And it was my son that kicked the whole thing off. He loves animals and through the course of watching YouTube videos about chickens, he came across other videos showing how factory farming works. Wouldn’t eat meat after that and I didn’t want to force him to. So I adjusted to his choice mainly out of convenience, so as to avoid having two different meals on the table all the time. Really haven’t missed meat.

Last edited:
I’d say it’s been about 4 years now. And it was my son that kicked the whole thing off. He loves animals and through the course of watching YouTube videos about chickens, he came across other videos showing how factory farming works. Wouldn’t eat meat after that and I didn’t want to force him to. So I adjusted to his choice mainly out of convenience, so as to having two different meals on the table all the time. Really haven’t missed meat.

Has your son gotten on you about eating seafood?

Back
Top Bottom