FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Hospital food. Threw the rice, fish, and baby carrots in the chicken broth. Added a lemon juice packet, salt, pepper, and Mrs. Dash packet.
I've actually seen worse posted on here, and NT is keeping me in good spirits.

Feel like crap, but I should be out by Sunday. If anyone in eastern queens/ Nassau can bring me an Android charger, I would be your homie for life.
sorry to hear that
what happened

1. so whats next for u
career wise

2. also u know u should see whats up with getting on the crew
that does the scoliosis check at schools
1. More than likely going abroad
2. I have no interest in that or anything medical related. I prefer outside and movement.

Hospital food. Threw the rice, fish, and baby carrots in the chicken broth. Added a lemon juice packet, salt, pepper, and Mrs. Dash packet.
I've actually seen worse posted on here, and NT is keeping me in good spirits.

Feel like crap, but I should be out by Sunday. If anyone in eastern queens/ Nassau can bring me an Android charger, I would be your homie for life.
As awful as it was I lost like 15 lbs in 5 days in the hospital eating (or not eating) that stuff.

Porkchop
39E9EC21-3A61-4E90-B3DB-D91E869EA30D.jpeg

Y'all cannot seriously believe having a career path in mind, and taking the steps to achieve that goal is worse than "winging it to see what happens".

Y'all cannot seriously believe having a career path in mind, and taking the steps to achieve that goal is worse than "winging it to see what happens".
i mean i get it
but i didnt have a plan
i just know i wanted to finish high school
after high school
ive always had good jobs
hell been working jobs since i was 14/15
but ive kinda winged it in a way
always ended up getting a city or county job
and have been more successful than folks who planned to go to college and such
and make damn good money

EDIT: though i dont want my kids to go that route
i have a plan for them