FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

9CF5259D-85DA-4B52-BF76-C5231A231CAC.jpeg

Vegan “Chicken” Tacos and Spanish Rice.

I’m in Ostiense, doing my street art finds. Amazing stuff here. Whole town is tagged badly, too. :lol:

I Love trying different countries burgers. So I stopped at Barbarossa Beer food. Got a bbq burger - medium. Although it’s good, still nothing is better than an American burger.

F17AEA08-279B-4B4B-BE1A-BDEB84FA4D2F.jpeg
3F5FF6CC-0409-4064-BA22-6C88F736A70D.jpeg
F4BF8055-D06D-48E4-83CE-2124D9E812A3.jpeg

Where are they vegan chickens. I don't see them in there. I come in peace but these are borderline "Mexican Alch" level at first glance.

I come in peace

The chickens is under everything else. I’ll try to go easier on the cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and sauce so it’s more visible next time.

Health Tips

1. Ditch the bagged Iceberg Lettuce. Opt for some darker greens. Kales, SPinach (not canned), or Romaine.

2. Ditch the French Dressing. Attempt to make your own. It is really simple. Just search for some online. You need a fat, acid + whatever else you need.
1. 1st time trying the bagged lettuce. I usually buy that uncut lettuce ball which is better than what I had yesterday.

2. I just saw that dressing in the fridge and decided to try it. I usually use the nowhere as thick, but oily kinds. Trying to make my own will be a thing. Your input is appreciated.

The chickens is under everything else. I’ll try to go easier on the cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and sauce so it’s more visible next time.
Nah you were just trying to set it off. Nothing to worry about as long as you enjoyed.

This particular product approximates the color and texture, and to a lesser extent flavor, of cooked chicken breast. There’s other plant-based products that do the same for beef and pork.
ah i missed the part where you said its underneath. thought it was all veggies :lol:

Back
Top Bottom