FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Anybody try these? If not I highly recommend it. So damn good!
E3A45793-3724-4155-A391-1622D7F0EA49.jpeg

M Mark Antony posted a few of the videos, but nobody even commented, but yea man good look on these. Watched them all today, damn good "series."

In this ultimate Jamaican food tour, we'll travel around the island in search of the best things to eat. From authentic Jamaican jerk to goat curry, and Rasta Ital cooking, you're in for a thrilling Jamaican food tour!: https://www.youtube.com/user/migrationology/search?query=Jamaica

tomdiginson tomdiginson

Just a sample

M Mark Antony posted a few of the videos, but nobody even commented, but yea man good look on these. Watched them all today, damn good "series."

In this ultimate Jamaican food tour, we'll travel around the island in search of the best things to eat. From authentic Jamaican jerk to goat curry, and Rasta Ital cooking, you're in for a thrilling Jamaican food tour!: https://www.youtube.com/user/migrationology/search?query=Jamaica

tomdiginson tomdiginson

Just a sample

Yeah he's giving you a quality tour of Jamaican food, surprised at how thorough the series is.

You think there is an abundance compared to typical times?
It sounds that way from reports from local reporting like Laist and Eater. The wholesalers have mostly started selling straight to consumer to try and add business with the absence of the restaurants ordering.

for sure some things will be worse with less shipping going on

Yeah he's giving you a quality tour of Jamaican food, surprised at how thorough the series is.
I really don't even know what to comment on because there was SO much to touch on.

You know where I can find some Scotch Bonnets down here? Maybe I haven't even LOOKED for them. I see Habeneros whenever I hit up the Hispanic markets. Maybe an African Market?

tomdiginson tomdiginson

Just a sample

Yeah, I'm subscribed to him, so I've been watching the series. Dude definitely went in-depth. Wish he got a chance to go to Devon House for Ice Cream

I really don't even know what to comment on because there was SO much to touch on.

You know where I can find some Scotch Bonnets down here? Maybe I haven't even LOOKED for them. I see Habeneros whenever I hit up the Hispanic markets. Maybe an African Market?

**** i'd love to know myself, international markets tend to mostly have habaneros. Closest i've ever gotten was some ghost peppers from a random farmers market in va that outside of the heat really had similar flavor.
Yeah, I'm subscribed to him, so I've been watching the series. Dude definitely went in-depth. Wish he got a chance to go to Devon House for Ice Cream

Def should have hit Devon house for some stout ice cream and the patty.

now mexican food is fighting chinese food? why? u choose to insult me (again) instead of teaching me. please don't personally attack me, i just wanna learn.

Me calling you corny is not an attack. I asked you a serious question and for the second time you used the same joke.

Nevermind, though, I forget you eat dunkaroos while watching Nickelodeon.

B Sox B Sox , you prefer Mexican or Chinese food?

1. Me calling you corny is not an attack. I asked you a serious question and for the second time you used the same joke.

2. Nevermind, though, I forget you eat dunkaroos while watching Nickelodeon.

3. B Sox B Sox , you prefer Mexican or Chinese food?
1. Look at you, you can't even reframe from personally attacking me. Too emotional, and I had response (not a joke b/c u disagree) w/n the same realm b/c you asked the same question (after personally attacking) w/ a different combatant.

2. Now you're painting false narratives of me. I could sue you for slander fore I have never had dunkaroo in my life. Iiterally had to google what that was?

3. You ask me to pick a side of a fight that I don't know the back to & become infuriated when I ask one, yet you ask your little minion which cuisine he would prefer? Why didn't you ask me that? I would've gladly answered, but no you would rather ask me to blindly pick sides in fights that have absolutely nothing to do w/ me. Please be better.

1. Look at you, you can't even reframe from personally attacking me. Too emotional, and I had response (not a joke b/c u disagree) w/n the same realm b/c you asked the same question (after personally attacking) w/ a different combatant.

2. Now you're painting false narratives of me. I could sue you for slander fore I have never had dunkaroo in my life. Iiterally had to google what that was?

3. You ask me to pick a side of a fight that I don't know the back to & become infuriated when I ask one, yet you ask your little minion which cuisine he would prefer? Why didn't you ask me that? I would've gladly answered, but no you would rather ask me to blindly pick sides in fights that have absolutely nothing to do w/ me. Please be better.

I apologise..........to everyone else on this thread for this back and forth with this character.

I will not continue this conversation with him since he is trying to detail the thread. The rest of you have a great night.

Back
Top Bottom