So I told everyone to use a paper plate
But I get u wanna make a joke at my expense
So carry on as if I don’t have any real plates
I just want u to know ur wrong
It is an excellent joke though
Sucks it doesn’t apply to me
I’ll give u a rep also
Cause I chuckled a little reading it
Why don't u wash the dish right after you use it?

why
u
type
a
sorority
girl
I do have real plates
I just hate doing dishes
So I told everyone to use a paper plate
But I get u wanna make a joke at my expense
So carry on as if I don’t have any real plates
I just want u to know ur wrong
It is an excellent joke though
Sucks it doesn’t apply to me
I’ll give u a rep also
Cause I chuckled a little reading it

If a person spent a month studying youtube videos, do you think they could learn how to perform open heart surgery?

There’s a lot more to it than just that. The theory of the procedure aside, not everyone is cut out to stand in an operating room, be there when someone has their chest cracked open with a saw and have the hands to make the procedures necessary to perform an successful open heart surgery, while smelling blood and cauterized flesh, etc.

There’s a lot more to it than just that. The theory of the procedure aside, not everyone is cut out to stand in an operating room, be there when someone has their chest cracked open with a saw and have the hands to make the procedures necessary to perform an successful open heart surgery, while smelling blood and cauterized flesh, etc.
Ok

Every medical doctor isn't a surgeon. So I get saying a lot of it has to do with memorizing whats in a book. You have to be smart though to detect certain illnesses and apply the right procedures. Many symptoms are alike among many diseases and viruses so it takes a certain level of intelligence to discern an autoimmune disease from an infection.

Asking nawghtyhare nawghtyhare why he types the way he does is like asking ninjahood ninjahood at this point or that one dude that capitalizes every first letter of every word in his posts or why one guy highlights his posts in yellow.

NTers choose to type certain ways to standout.

Every medical doctor isn't a surgeon. So I get saying a lot of it has to do with memorizing whats in a book. You have to be smart though to detect certain illnesses and apply the right procedures. Many symptoms are alike among many diseases and viruses so it takes a certain level of intelligence to discern an autoimmune disease from an infection.

Asking nawghtyhare nawghtyhare why he types the way he does is like asking ninjahood ninjahood at this point or that one dude that capitalizes every first letter of every word in his posts or why one guy highlights his posts in yellow.

NTers choose to type certain ways to standout.
Ppl on here thinking I'm trying to standout, but I'm just being normal. Please explain this.

Ppl on here thinking I'm trying to standout, but I'm just being normal. Please explain this.
I wasn't referring to you at all :lol:

I don't pay that close attention to your posts but you don't fit in that group of NTers with distinct posting styles.

I will add for some it is circumstance. I recall a NTer that posted in all caps all the time cuz his keyboard was broke.

Jamaican Jerk Chicken with Rice, Mac and cheese and a sad serving of plantains @ Ocho Rios

Chicken had flavor and was provided with a lot of sawce.

We went late so they only had white rice which was cooked better than expected. Was salted and buttered properly so I didn’t mind not having rice and peas.

Usual serving of 3 lil plantains.

I also had a chicken pattie which was fire but I forgot to take a pic of
46263886-A557-46AD-84B0-3BBB279167C3.jpeg

Jamaican Jerk Chicken with Rice, Mac and cheese and a sad serving of plantains @ Ocho Rios

We went late so they only had white rice which was cooked better than expected. Was salted and buttered properly so I didn’t mind not having rice and peas.

Damn, that looks good.

You are breaking down the 4th wall man.

Respect Kayfabe please.

:smh: Oven jerk.

Sauce looks good though

Back
Top Bottom