FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Grilled chicken
Mozzarella
Avocado
Lettuce
Red onion
On sourdough
Safeway sandwiches are lowkey :smokin.

Chicken artichoke is probably my favorite.

was in chicago this past week.

my life changed after an Italian Beef sandwich dipped in the au jus with hot peppers

Homemade - Corona, CA
Blackened Salmon and Rice Pilaf

Homemade Fire Feta and Pita Chips

Trader Joe's Tempura Chicken

Red Hot Kitchen - Riverside, CA
Short Rib Super Fries

Short Rib Chimichanga

Gen Korean BBQ House - Cerritos, CA
Short Rib and Hawaiian Steak (to start off) :lol:

AJ's Fish Market - Lake Elsinore, CA
Combo A: 3 pieces of Catfish, 4 pieces of Shrimp, fries and Mac n cheese

Popeye's Chicken - Norco, CA
$5 Bonafide Big Box

Donut Bar - Fountain Valley, CA
Uce donut (Girl Scout Cookie - Samoa donut)

that Bart Simpson! (Butterfinger donut is the real name)

What are the best burgers you guys have ever had? I'm running a burger this Sunday and want to come with some heat. I do one every Sunday so the more the better. Food cost does not matter. No gimmick stuff though. Only thing I can't change is the patty which is fire. Shortrib, chuck and sirloin that's cured for two days.

Last edited:
What are the best burgers you guys have ever had? I'm running a burger this Sunday and want to come with some heat. I do one every Sunday so the more the better. Food cost does not matter. No gimmick stuff though. Only thing I can't change is the patty which is fire. Shortrib, chuck and sirloin that's cured for two days.

fry them in lard - old school, one of my grandma's specialties was tasty burgers
maybe infuse some finely diced sweet onion into the patty

i always use cumin on beef - learned that little trick from julia child

Last edited:

Had some wagyu burger before from a spot I used to work at. With blue cheese and all the fixings made it better :smokin

Not my pic but the best burger I've ever had was at Blue Dahlia in L.A. Sadly it's out of business. It was a stuffed short rib burger too!

Nice. Short ribs make good *** burgers. I was just looking for ideas. Idk. I'll probably just do it live like I always do. :lol:

I'm thinking a bacon and egg one. Our bacon is bomb and I can cut it like a quarter inch thick if I want.

Green rhino I use clarified butter due to a higher smoke point and I just like it. But I use the hell outta lard too.

Last edited:

roasted tomatoes, garlic aioli, and something sweet like some sort of jam, and good quality cheese :smokin

Dude that would be dope if you used lamb and goat cheese.

But that is still what I'm talking about. We got some real nice tomatoes now too. Roasted tomato Aoli and then make some peperonata to put on with a stronger cheese. :pimp:

if i wasn't trying to eat clean until my vacation i'd go to burger king right now and get a double whopper with cheese :smh:

if i wasn't trying to eat clean until my vacation i'd go to burger king right now and get a double whopper with cheese :smh:

I should only get Whopper burgers at bk. I tried that new a1 bacon cheeseburger and was disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom