FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

In N Out is mediocre. It's the last place I think about when I want a burger & fries.
This is how I view inNout.

Good? Yes.
Amazing? No...............Unless you're drunk.
Cheap? Relatively.
Prefer it over 5 guys? Yes.
Do I get it once a week? No. Maybe once a month, tops.
Would I come here if I were craving a quality burger? Nah.

I grill some unfrozen steaks from Costco and dip a few pieces into jack daniels supermarket sauce.

The World Famous sundae from Ghirardelli Square with a waffle bowl

Clam Chowder bread bowl and Crab

French Dip with Au jus

Last edited:
After debating about it here and the burger thread...at the end of the day, its based on opinion/preference. There is no right or wrong answer.

[thread="505699"]Not eem goin get into this In-N-Out debate :lol: [/thread]

After debating about it here and the burger thread...at the end of the day, its based on opinion/preference. There is no right or wrong answer.

Yes there is.

"In N Out is bad" is the wrong answer.

People that hate on In n Out obviously have some very high expectations. But for the price of $6 for the meal, it can't be beat by any fast food burger.

I feel like the only ones that say In n out is "overhyped" are the ones who don't have one nearby. I don't personally know of any Californians who would say something stupid like "in n out is the last place I think of for burgers."

[thread="505699"]Not eem goin get into this In-N-Out debate :lol: [/thread]

I'm not even going get into it either...there's a thread about burgers damn ever 2 weeks. :lol:
shogun shogun Fries are disgusting no matter how you tell them to prepare it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom