Churro French toast with cream cheese icing
Eggs and bacon
Mixed fruit
Orange mango mimosa

Husbands birthday breakfast
22FEDDF8-5427-4F34-B7F8-5F42624D81B8.jpeg
What silverware did he use?

😂 @ using forks and knives

That’s a cultural thing in the UK. They don’t eat with their hands.
pizza and fries especially with utensils.
it’s really not that big of a deal imo and is probably way more hygienic especially with how the world is today.

Even If you are at a restaurant, are you automatically eating chicken with your hands? Especially a nicer place

That’s a cultural thing in the UK. They don’t eat with their hands.
pizza and fries especially with utensils.
it’s really not that big of a deal imo and is probably way more hygienic especially with how the world is today.

Even If you are at a restaurant, are you automatically eating chicken with your hands? Especially a nicer place
1. It isn't a big deal. Just an observation.

2. If I am at a "nicer place" I doubt I would be ordering fried bone-in chicken. But if that odd situation were to present itself, I am not using a knife and fork looking like a Black Republican.

1. It isn't a big deal. Just an observation.

2. If I am at a "nicer place" I doubt I would be ordering fried bone-in chicken. But if that odd situation were to present itself, I am not using a knife and fork looking like a Black Republican.
Haha
The way you are so worried about how to eat your food as fast as you can makes me think you eat alone a lot or don’t go out to eat

do you eat sushi with your hands or a fork?
Out of curiosity

Haha
The way you are so worried about how to eat your food as fast as you can makes me think you eat alone a lot or don’t go out to eat

do you eat sushi with your hands or a fork?
Out of curiosity
"As fast as I can" has NEVER been a conversation piece. Never.

No, it is the other way around. I don't attempt to put on PERFORMANCES when I eat. I care about efficiency. not impressing whoever is around. That has always been a constant theme in these conversations about which utensil I use.

I can/have eat/eaten Sushi with chopsticks/hands/fork. It honestly depends on the exact moment.

now i want some sushi. i could eat sashimi every single day of my life
lately ive only been eating sashimi and vegetable tempura. stopped getting all the elaborate maki rolls

yall drink sake or nah?
learned from my friend that Japanese people mix sake with ice water and sip that all day long.
its a glorious way to day drink

now i want some sushi. i could eat sashimi every single day of my life
lately ive only been eating sashimi and vegetable tempura. stopped getting all the elaborate maki rolls

yall drink sake or nah?
learned from my friend that Japanese people mix sake with ice water and sip that all day long.
its a glorious way to day drink
I love sashimi

Eel is my **** too. Had some in Tokyo and havent been able to find anything that even comes close

I was like 😯 when they brought it out. Wasnt used to ordering eel that was like this

IMG_20190928_212813.jpg

damn that looks fire
as adventurous as i am with eating (i'll eat almost anything i see other people enjoying), i've never tried sea urchin and everyone says its delicious. i need to get on that.

damn that looks fire
as adventurous as i am with eating (i'll eat almost anything i see other people enjoying), i've never tried sea urchin and everyone says its delicious. i need to get on that.
Uni? :lol: man at work kept bigging it up and telling me to try it.when i went.

First spot i went was a conveyer belt sushi place. Ordered uni off the menu, it was 2 rolls. First look it look like curry chicken wrapped in seaweed. I decided to have the first one plain, no soy sauce, so it doesnt mask any of the taste.

Fam, the texture is slimey, like butter and its salty. I forced myself to finish it :lol: i was looking at the second roll like why did yall have to give me 2?! I seen a jar of wasabi pass by on the conveyer belt. I had some uni with my wasabi.

Whole time i was cursing my coworker so recommending it :lol: its not for me still.

Back
Top Bottom