FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I love sashimi

Eel is my **** too. Had some in Tokyo and havent been able to find anything that even comes close

I was like 😯 when they brought it out. Wasnt used to ordering eel that was like this

IMG_20190928_212813.jpg
This is a 1st. What made u decide to 1st try eel & what commonly eaten animal does it taste most similar to?

Is that avocado toast
Or guacamole toast
Like u stated
There is a difference

It was leftover guac I made from earlier this week. To answer your question, yes there is. Normally avocado toast is just mashed avocado, maybe some salt and pepper and then the egg

This is a 1st. What made u decide to 1st try eel & what commonly eaten animal does it taste most similar to?
What you mean this is a 1st?

Had eel when id go to AYCE with my cousin and id tell him order whatever. Thought it was fire. Cant really compare it to anything. I fw it though

What am I looking at
1st time for me.
The top left is an arepa (corn patty). Similar to a non sweet corn bread. I didn’t like it by itself but once I dipped it in to the beans it was delicious.
then there’s an empanada, plantains, pork belly, pork sausage, blood sausage, and grilled steak at the bottom.

anyone Colombian can confirm if Colombian empanadas are mostly super crispy like this? Cause it was great

Last edited:
Yes
Looks so *** fire
From where ?
Name ?
Place ?
City?
:nerd:
1st time for me.
The top left is a corn patty. Similar to corn bread. I didn’t like it at first but once I dipped it in to the beans it was delicious.
then there’s an empanada, plantains, pork belly, pork sausage, blood sausage, and grilled steak at the bottom.

anyone Colombian can confirm if Colombian empanadas are mostly super crispy like this? Cause it was great

1st time for me.
The top left is an arepa (corn patty). Similar to a non sweet corn bread. I didn’t like it by itself but once I dipped it in to the beans it was delicious.

not Colombian but can confirm that's how they make their empanadas

sushi looks bomb I’ve just never tried any because I assume I won’t like it because all other seafood is absolutely disgusting to me

I hear you. But hasn't opening a restaurant pretty much always been a bad business move with margins being so razor thin?

I'm in LA, so yes, please send the info once you're back up and running!

will do.

yeah it is and actually right now is an ok time to buy because tenants are desperate, just better ways to allocate investments without sacrificing too much time and effort

Back
Top Bottom