FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

That looks doooooope. I need to hit up a king crab buffet :lol:

been awhile.. but I should be back more often since I always get bored in class.

al pastor sopes and elotes.

pork shoulder eggs benedict with chipotle hollandaise sauce and eggs scrambled with smoked Alaskan King salmon and cream cheese with hash browns and toast.

rigatoni with zesty sausage & penne carbonara.

mochiko chicken and meat jun with mac salad.

mochiko chicken with huli huli chicken.

bacon sausage pizza and a salad.

spicy tonkotsu ramen

Nice. Short ribs make good *** burgers. I was just looking for ideas. Idk. I'll probably just do it live like I always do.
laugh.gif

I'm thinking a bacon and egg one. Our bacon is bomb and I can cut it like a quarter inch thick if I want.

Green rhino I use clarified butter due to a higher smoke point and I just like it. But I use the hell outta lard too.
Make a bacon jam

Pig's feet yum. I only have it when a woman is pregnant someone makes the pig feet boiled in dark sweet vinegar with egg and ginger. I eat chicken feet anytime I want though.

Dim Sum from the two days ago (Clockwise: beef siu mai, chicken feet, steamed sticky rice dumplings, and fried glutinous rice balls with meat filling) and baked taro buns.

Grandma brought over homemade dumplings

Alexander’s Steakhouse
Hamachi Shooters

Bone in New York. Wifey has a Prime Rib. It came with 3 different horseradishes. A bacon, miso :nthat: and creamed horseradish. The sides were a Creamed Spinach and a Truffle infused mac and cheese.

Some Cab with dinner.

Dessert was a Peach Soufflé with macarons.

And with the bill, came another dessert plating. A banana cotton candy, a few berry squares (which were excellent) and those cinnamon toast crackers.

Sorry for the bad lighting on the pics. No one was taking food pics in that establishment. I only took that wine pic with a flash because we were one of the last patrons there. An excellent dining experience..

Looking at all this makes me miss living in California, San Diego was probably the best place I will have ever lived in my life, everything was diverse and I don't get that down here in South Texas.

Back
Top Bottom