FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Cajun effect with chicken. Pepper jack, lettuce, onions, avocado, pickles and garlic fries from Teddy's bigger burgers

idk, I still like Mexican Coke more than Americnan coke. Must be that sugar

yup

in places like mexico, south america and the caribbean cane sugar is used in soda instead of the synthetic stuff.

I couldn't really tell a difference between Mexican and American Coke. Just that the Mexican Coke had less bubbles / was less carbonated.

The soda I drank in Asia had a noticeable difference in taste though.

Mexican Coke is sweeter than the coke in the US. I like how the American Coke taste stronger. Maybe it's because I'm more accustomed to the Coke here in the US, idk?

Random post...been a minute

Took my moms to Chinatown (LA) for the first time....

Hs Lordships in Berkeley for My girl and I's one year this past weekend...Was decent but the place she took me to in San Leandro (Paradiso) on Friday was better (Food was too good to to take pics
laugh.gif
)

Can't go to the bay without hitting up Fentons. Black and Tan hella clutch.

Had Zachary's for the first time. By far one of the best pizzas I've ever had.
zachary's is so bomb 

Last edited:
Mexican Coke is sweeter than the coke in the US. I like how the American Coke taste stronger. Maybe it's because I'm more accustomed to the Coke here in the US, idk?

haha it's all preference homie
Glad this didn't turn into a Pepsi vs. Coke debate :lol:

Last edited:
Been failing at taking pics of my food. Maybe if I actually had Instagram I'd step it up.

Was in Green Bay yesterday.

Had cheese curds at Curly's Pub in the Atrium. Pretty ******* fantastic.

Gona be grillin a lil bit tomorrow at the beach. Thinking about chicken, asparagus, sausage and short ribs. I usually grill/smoke chicken and meats but im lookin for something diffrent to grill and maybe marinate diffrent. Any suggestions?

oysters from the grill

fresh Lobster from Maine bought in the early morning and flown down here from uncle and his family today. they bought about 30.
Forgot how great fresh lobster caught out of the Atlantic ocean taste. The ones here in supermarket taste :x..probably cuz they been in the tank for weeks.

My favorite way to eat Lobster is stir fry in Ginger and Scallion

forgot to take pics of the King Salmon that I caught on thursday that we smoked today for the uncle.
but I cured the salmon roe....salmon cavar: hat

Last edited:
Went to Earl Of Sandwich for the first time today and I thought it was good especially the bread. They could have hooked it up with more meat though.

Earls club

About to go in on Vegas buffets these next few days. Definitely hitting up Wicked Spoon and trying out bachi burger. Any other recommendations as far as spots or buffet places to go? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom