FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Tried Pho the other day, soley because of this thread :lol:

Last edited:

Did you like it?
I feel like I had too high of expectations haha. It wasn't bad, and definitely is a great value (didn't get close to finishing that). I'd say I'd get it again, but don't think I'll be eating it as often as people in this thread seem to.

Also made me realize I need to step my two handed eating game up.

Going to LA for a few days soon. Already planning on visiting Sugarfish. Any other recommendations for lunch and dinner? Planning to hit up korean bbq for dinner, but dont know a place either. Thanks!

Roscoe's!

Im in LA for like 15 hours 1 day next week and actually picked my hotel so it's a quick walk there and I can get my fix.

I hit Sugarfish when I was there a few weeks ago. Good money.

Last edited:
Agha’s Gyro Express
Lamb over rice w/ extra white sauce.
98f2n8.jpg

My only complaint which is what differs from the NYC brand Halal.. is your rice (needs help?)

I don't know or if that's even the correct rice to be using with that type of dish.

NYC doesn't use that type of rice. I've had knock off versions/brands where it seems as if they're using Rice A Roni instead of the Biblical version of the infamous Halal rice.

Last edited:
I need a EXCELLENT and AUTHENTIC italian restaurant in the Bay Area
Anybody got recommendations
I been fiendin for some

New Iphone update erased my pics from the last 5/6 days smh, but I did upload some first...

Chilli cheese dog X Onion Rings from Chris's

Number 1 x Sunrise from Roscoe's

Large Jalapeno X Pepperoni, great for $6.42 from Tumby's

Patty Melt x Fries from Nickel Diner. Ordered a coke, and they brought me a Mexican coke :smh:

Biscuit made from scratch, :nthat:

Downtown Dog to sober up, so clutch :smokin

Tommy's at 4am to sober up (again) :lol:

Chilli Cheese Fries from Chris's :pimp:

So I haven't posted here in awhile so I have a few pictures.
Jalapeńo Cheese Fries with bacon. Absolutely delicious!

Hurricane Grill & Wings, Boss sauce and hot garlic parmesan

Made some pasta at home with sausage, peas and fried cheese!

Pasta with shrimp, calamari, peas and mushrooms. Pasta was freshly made to, it was the best pasts I've ever had.

Baked clams are a staple with my family for big gatherings. This with some lime and hot sauce :smoking

Racks on racks of pupusas! Eating it the way you're supposed to, with YOUR HANDS!!

Pizzeria in under the Brooklyn bridge. This pizza was amazing! I highly recommend it to any NYers here!

Showed love to my Dominicans, Mangu with the onions, fried cheese, salami and eggs. Most filling breakfast ever.

Went to the famous Katz Deli. Oh my this was delicious! Best pastrami ever! So tender and juicy.

******* love Chipotle

I love Jamaican food, had to get oxtail over white rice with extra oxtail gravy.

The epic 53rd and 6th! Lamb over only rice with white sauce and hot sauce. Oh this is why I love living in NY!

Lastly, some more wings. One of my favorite things to eat, mix it up with some beer and you're set!

Cot damn it looking at those food pics reminds me how much I miss living in NY :wow: |I... but I don't miss the cold winter tho :lol:

homemade pupusas??

what pizza joint was that? Grimaldi’s?

Last edited:
Haven't visited you guys in a while :frown:.

Did you like it?
I feel like I had too high of expectations haha. It wasn't bad, and definitely is a great value (didn't get close to finishing that). I'd say I'd get it again, but don't think I'll be eating it as often as people in this thread seem to.

Also made me realize I need to step my two handed eating game up.
Pho is Vietnamese comfort food, it's not like American's fried or anything heavy...Did you use the hoisin or sriracha sauce to dip the meat?

Do drink the broth too, I love it.

Back
Top Bottom