FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

What are those chunks?

None of that matters.

The larger point is this....

The schtick is funny, but is it really worth it?

I've seen things eatin on Red Dead Redemption 2 better then what you eat.

THESE ARE COWBOYS!

DO BETTER!
"The schtick?" How is showcasing a normality a "schtick." I posted asparagus the other day & u nor anyone else batted an eye. I post this & you referred to it as a "schtick." That's lovely.

The point is you that ppl focus on whatever you wanna focus on and what you like to focus on is what you perceive to be negative, so cut the ****.

Chunks:
1589981731271.jpeg

"The schtick?" How is showcasing a normality a "schtick." I posted asparagus the other day & u nor anyone else batted an eye. I post this & you referred to it as a "schtick." That's lovely.

The point is you that ppl focus on whatever you wanna focus on and what you like to focus on is what you perceive to be negative, so cut the ****.

Chunks:
1589981731271.jpeg

You know what.....

Do you booboo, do you.

My bad, I don't even know why I pressed you.

Chunks:
1589981731271.jpeg

Just a suggestion, be careful with the baked beans. Not sure if you feel they are healthy since they are "beans" but the sugar content in that brand is high.

I come in Peace.

Chunks:
1589981731271.jpeg

not knocking you but bruh all these pre packaged processed foods are filled with a ton of salt.

whats the salt content? if you going to be making such simple foods you should look into cooking it from scratch other than buying package foods.

marikomorose marikomorose

1, Taste buds evolve. What you think doesn't taste good in 2020 can become a favorite of yours in 2021 if you are more exposed to it. Taste buds definitely mature.

2. Yes, the bad stuff tastes good but having a rotten body won't feel good.

3. You might want to consider The heavy sugar/salt intake on a daily basis. Especially early in the morning and late at night.

4. I THINK, you can disagree, because you don't eat meat, you subconsciously believe you have a little more leeway with eating an unhealthy diet. Meat or no meat, I don't think you are helping yourself much.

It really doesn't.

They have just trained our taste pallet to bad stuff.

I took a small step about 2 years ago.

I can not eat McDonald's anymore.

It's really really bad tasting food once you put better quality in you're mouth (pause).
Go eat you a sausage egg and cheese McMuffin and live life

When I was still eating meat my favorite (non-breakfast) sandwich from McD’s honestly was the basic Cheeseburger. Not so much as a meal, but hit as a nice snack.

Bruh this is not poor.

I've been poor.

I am poor.

This is pure laziness.
Yeah this really isn't a poor thing, son just can't put together a sensible meal specific to his diet. All that preservatives, sodium, sugar and other unknown ingredients for **** that's not even enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom