FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Dude who ate it is built like Ronnie from jersey shore. He ate the fries and all in under 3 minutes :x I made it for his bday. :lol:

Last edited:
Dude who ate it is built like Ronnie from jersey shore. He ate the fries and all in under 3 minutes :x I made it for his bday. :lol:

champ i swear man i think you still got the factory film strip around your camera, or you put a screen protector on the back of your phone 
laugh.gif
 You're eating good tho that's all that matters 
wink.gif

Enjoy, fellas. Last batch before Champ's legendary iPhone 5 is retired like Champ Bailey. Gold iPhone 6 is en route shipping.
There is no way you were using a 5...I've seen better quality come out from a 3GS :lol:.

I hope there's something wrong with your 6 so that the quality lives long...!

There is no way you were using a 5...I've seen better quality come out from a 3GS :lol:.

Promise, man. I stopped trying to figure out the problem and embraced the darkness like Christian Bale.

I accept my phone camera takes pic quality like it survived Ebola quarantine in Liberia.

Promise, man. I stopped trying to figure out the problem and embraced the darkness like Christian Bale.

I accept my phone camera takes pic quality like it survived Ebola quarantine in Liberia.
Well if that's the case. I hope you carry that 5 every time you eat and take pics of food with that, and that phone only.

Your 5 > 6 or any other future phones you'll have.

I wasn't gonna post until champcruthik champcruthik upgraded his phone. I couldn't take any more of his pics, I had to go to the optometrist to make sure my vision was good.

Just kidding :lol: . Have been lurking. We have high expectations from you with the new phone. Don't let us down! :tongue:

Figured I snap this since I didn't the two other times I've eaten these sweet chili wings(drummettes since it doesn't have the wing part). It's one of the self serve hot foods from Ranch 99. I loaded up to the top without closing the box(17 of those into a 26oz. take-out boxes - $7.50).

Low-quality pics or it didn't happen.

:rofl:

I think the thing is with your pics is that when you upload it, you don't change the pixel size on mobile. I think that would help your photos come out a lot better.

I would change the "200" and "400" to "600" for both generally. That and tap to focus on food when you do take pics. But I still prefer you to take your renown low quality pics. lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom