FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Pre made last night & broiled tonight... MD crab cakes topped with "scrimps".

What kind of half n half is that EddieDoyers EddieDoyers ?

Round my way here in Bmore a half n half is an Ice Tea & Lemonade. That & a "chicken box" (western fries & some fried chicken) is Bmore tradition...

What kind of half n half is that EddieDoyers EddieDoyers ?

Round my way here in Bmore a half n half is an Ice Tea & Lemonade. That & a "chicken box" (western fries & some fried chicken) is Bmore tradition...

Milk Drink with Taro Pudding and Caramel
The tea shop is called Half & Half

Chicken does sound good though

Last edited:
The BMore tradition is to open up the box, spray some hot sauce (my choice is Sriracha) & ketchup in there & go to work... :smokin

B Sox B Sox - Not sure what part of Baltimore you're from or been in, but ever notice that Chinese carry outs in "the cut" aren't called by the name of the place but rather something that distinguishes the place?

Some of these places have the best chicken boxes. I knew of a place called The Red Door (because it had a red door), the Blue Door, & The Gate (because of the security wall). :lol:

Also, instead of it being called yaka mein, people around the way call it yakmee... Shrimp yakmee, beef yakmee, etc... :lol:

It's funny the stories cities have about food in different part of the city...

I need to get out into the city more & get some good grub from local spots with the wifey & kid...

This one's for the Aussie's. 3 pieces of wholemeal toast with Vegemite. The ****! Basic and the bomb. Its like ramen noodles to the americans

Looks like **** haha but taste the bomb!
Man, I cant *** with her. She a troll, way way wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hotter chicks then her in Australia ;-)
Trying my best to get out there for the Oz Open. Depending on you to show me the hot spots.

Trying my best to get out there for the Oz Open. Depending on you to show me the hot spots.
Haha do it, everyone says they will.... I got you but only cos u go for the AZ Wildcats haha, but youd have to visit Adelaide

Last edited:
Haha do it, everyone says they will.... I got you but only cos u go for the AZ Wildcats haha, but youd have to visit Adelaide
I got the time and money, no reason not to. That's the southern part? I got you, let's make moves in January.

I got the time and money, no reason not to. That's the southern part? I got you, let's make moves in January.
Yeh south bro, good weather here. Not the big city like sydney and melbourne but u can always pay $60 for a flight cheap as. What ya wanna do in Aus?

Back
Top Bottom