FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

So if you took two IDENTICALLY prepared steaks and did a blind taste test between

Meat cut off the bone
Vs.
Meat not cut off the bone

You would know the difference?
I mean if he's just using a fork to pick up the steak and bite directly in to it yeah he'd be able to tell the difference :lol:

Not gonna lie, I take a couple bites like that if no one's around. It kind of taste better to me when eating it like that. I taste a lot of flavors in the front of my mouth when biting into it. I only do that when I'm alone tho :lol:. Might just be in my head. But fork and knife slice by slice if I'm around ppl. No pre-cut.

So a food item can TASTE better by the method in which you bite into it?

Had some today.

Knotty Pine, Baltimore

C141F507-73C2-4F6C-A344-A59211D2D70D.jpeg

What you do with the husk?

Compost?

I keep my steak whole if eating by myself. Multiple ppl cut it to pieces

Eating crab is time consuming but I love it picking at the meat out of its shell. Can spend hours doing it :lol:

So if you took two IDENTICALLY prepared steaks and did a blind taste test between

Meat cut off the bone
Vs.
Meat not cut off the bone

You would know the difference?
of course not. But for some reason, I feel like the juices stay in when you cut an individual piece out vs cutting it all at once.

So a food item can TASTE better by the method in which you bite into it?
It's probably just in my head. But I'm guessing because I normally just push the meat to one side of my mouth and chew that I probably don't make use of all my taste buds. When I bite into something I feel like the flavor hits the taste buds on my lips from trying to pry a piece off and the flavors and juices release at the tip of my tongue and in the front of my mouth as well as the roof. Taste buds that rarely get the large portion of juices since the meat is usually chewed on one side with a fork. I dunno, maybe it just feels that way in my head. Not sure exactly why.

he's the only one who cared enough
to point it out
im sure a majority of folks in here
look at ur trash food in ur pics
and keep scrolling
nawghty hare, this was very mean. have u ever considered sensitivity training?

@ShaunKing, what the hell are u 💯ing for?[/USER]

Back
Top Bottom