FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

1. Why would u post the pic in the first place
If u didn’t want people to reference it
Isn’t it getting the attention
u wanted in the first place
When u first posted that pic

2. Why u mad folks referencing it now
1. eh, twas just shock in the moment comedy. I just don't understand how they think they're embarrassing me when I posted the pic. I truly can't rap my head around that.

2. They weren't referencing anything especially puesdo. They were just posting it to post it like b/c they're weirdos. Wasteman has been passive aggressively reposting it since I told him "**** you" in the Karen thread.

I hurt their feelings, a bunch of y'all thought it was funny, & they started obsessing over it.

IMG_6A5D539E917A-1.jpeg

1. eh, twas just shock in the moment comedy. I just don't understand how they think they're embarrassing me when I posted the pic. I truly can't rap my head around that.

2. They weren't referencing anything especially puesdo. They were just posting it to post it like b/c they're weirdos. Wasteman has been passive aggressively reposting it since I told him "**** you" in the Karen thread.

I hurt their feelings, a bunch of y'all thought it was funny, & they started obsessing over it.
ok

Why would u post the pic in the first place
If u didn’t want people to reference it
Isn’t it getting the attention
u wanted in the first place
When u first posted that pic
Why u mad folks referencing it now
i’m not mad at him for posting the pic. I mean he shouldn’t have but A LOT of dudes on here KILL jokes because they just keep posting the same thing over and over again.

alchemist iq kept posting my ashy hands pic in every damn thread I posted in too. it’s just corny after you post it more then TEN times.

i’m not mad at him for posting the pic. I mean he shouldn’t have but A LOT of dudes on here KILL jokes because they just keep posting the same thing over and over again.

alchemist iq kept posting my ashy hands pic in every damn thread I posted in too. it’s just corny after you post it more then TEN times.
That was more about you claiming to be black though, wasn't it?

Who else doesn't like to cut all of the meat off a steak once its done? Like it doesn't taste as good to me.

Who else doesn't like to cut all of the meat off a steak once its done? Like it doesn't taste as good to me.
So if you took two IDENTICALLY prepared steaks and did a blind taste test between

Meat cut off the bone
Vs.
Meat not cut off the bone

You would know the difference?

You stab it with a fork and just rip pieces off with your teeth?
Not gonna lie, I take a couple bites like that if no one's around. It kind of taste better to me when eating it like that. I taste a lot of flavors in the front of my mouth when biting into it. I only do that when I'm alone tho :lol:. Might just be in my head. But fork and knife slice by slice if I'm around ppl. No pre-cut.

Back
Top Bottom