FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

i don't eat lettuce on burgers/chicken sandwiches for the most part
but if the lettuce is good, crisp, and added right before eating it's not bad
a cold/hot contrast and an added crispiness for a burger

Sometimes, instead of a traditional bun, I will use lettuce as a bun instead. You can’t really notice a difference and it tastes just the same as with a more traditional bun.
Either a HIGH quality call back or you are being serious. :smh:

I didn't even know this was a thing
keto-burger-2.jpg

chipotlburgs-2.jpg

mentally makes me feel like its more healthy
Thanks for being honest but that is ridiculous. It is a greasy burger / fried chicken sandwich.

You KNOW throwing a singular leaf of lettuce to it doesn't make it healthy, so how can you pretend it does?

It is like setting your own Clock fast or "hiding" food from yourself in your own house.

It might seem mental but it literally makes it healthier. Greens provide fiber that help your digestive system.
Yes, GREENS as a whole and in a healthy dose can be beneficial.

A leaf of iceberg or romaine provides a negligible amount of fiber to a colon clogging meal. That is like using hand sanitizer before engaging in sexuals with a prostitute and calling it "taking precaution."

Yall gotta do better with these reasons man. :lol:

Lettuce adds what to a chicken sandwich?
A rich contrast.

A leaf of iceberg or romaine provides a negligible amount of fiber to a colon clogging meal.
Why only one leaf?

Several :pimp:

That is like using hand sanitizer before engaging in sexuals with a prostitute.

Technically wouldn't use the hand sanitizer after engaging in sex?

Also sex workers are way more hygienic than the random stranger you would hook up with.

Its 2020. Not the wild west.

A leaf of iceberg or romaine provides a negligible amount of fiber to a colon clogging meal. That is like using hand sanitizer before engaging in sexuals with a prostitute and calling it "taking precaution."

In your opinion

It does just like cucumbers and any other veg in that category. The freshness of the lettuce mixing with those flavors makes it taste good.

You should go see a tongue doctor. You may have charred your tastebuds off.

I view taste and texture as two different things.

I don't feel lettuce TASTES good.

I view it the same way I view it as water, with having a neutral taste.

I view cucumbers the same way. The allure of them are their snap, crisp, refreshing nature and not their neutral taste.

Putting lettuce on burgers and sandwiches can be measured to the equivalent of safe sex with prostitutes? Do tell more about this practice of safe sex consumption.
I am referring to the negligible amount of fiber a piece of lettuce provides when paired with a burger as being MEASURABLE.

If you want to debate that, that is where we are.

It does just like cucumbers and any other veg in that category. The freshness of the lettuce mixing with those flavors makes it taste good.

You should go see a tongue doctor. You may have charred your tastebuds off.

Also, cucumbers are a fruit. (For future reference) #MarikoScience

I view taste and texture as two different things.

I don't feel lettuce TASTES good.

I view it the same way I view it as water, with having a neutral taste.

I view cucumbers the same way. The allure of them are their snap, crisp, refreshing nature and not their neutral taste.
I roll all in to one experience and I would say I add lettuce to sandwiches and burgers cuz it tastes good. At times even enhances it.

Back
Top Bottom