FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

8DD84013-5861-41CE-BDCB-ADB597DBD85E.jpeg

Baked potato from a local spot

How much this run?

What you mean? Looks good to me :lol:. Might have to look into ordering some of those home kits. Would definitely keep some stashed in the freezer.
More so presentation i guess.

The kits are dope though, think if you keep em in the fridge theyre good for a week. Longer in the freezer.

I hate getting ramen and pho to go, just not the same.

Shin ramyun can actually get close to restaurant ramen to me if you do it up right. Wish I took pics but did butter, corn, fresh garlic, lots of green onions, some chashu and lava eggs I made earlier and it hit. Gotta have the right water to seasoning ratio too.

Soak your potatoes in water for 20 mins before baking then.

word. soaking is a must. if you want a REALLY crispy exterior, boil them a bit as well so that the outside is soft and a bit "rough". they'll crisp right up when you bake with oil

Shin ramyun can actually get close to restaurant ramen to me if you do it up right. Wish I took pics but did butter, corn, fresh garlic, lots of green onions, some chashu and lava eggs I made earlier and it hit. Gotta have the right water to seasoning ratio too.
Bet. I've been contemplating trying to do some at home. Need to cop some bowls/spoons from Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom