FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Tried the AHA apple ginger one and it was pretty good. Kinda reminds me of a drink I had back in the day called peardrax.

I like the Adirondack ones too.

I go through about 10-12 cans of sparkling water a day easily.
My favorite brand by far is Waterloo. Aha is good too though and much cheaper. The cherry/coffee one is an interestingly flavor and I like that it has a little caffeine in it too.

I used to kill a 12 pack of Pepsi/Coke a day, so this was my way of laying off the pop. Ive been off of pop for about 3 years now.
I feel a lot better.

My favorite brand by far is Waterloo. Aha is good too though and much cheaper. The cherry/coffee one is an interestingly flavor and I like that it has a little caffeine in it too.

I used to kill a 12 pack of Pepsi/Coke a day, so this was my way of laying off the pop. Ive been off of pop for about 3 years now.
I feel a lot better.
:wow: Got damn. :lol:

But yea, I just got put on to Sparking Waters over the last 2-3 years.

I probably have owned like 6-7 bottles (Trader Joes) during that period and it takes me weeks to finish 1.

They are cool.

Man that is amazing.

Did your parents always have sodas in the house whileyou were growing up?

yeah, man. Unfortunately, I was slamming Mountain Dew and Pepsi like it was nothing as a kid. I moved to diet pop when I got older but that’s bad for you too, so I made the switch to sparkling water.

Car lunch :pimp:

Burnt ends

20200716_121113.jpg

Brisket with jalapeno Mac and cheese and baked beans....Mac and cheese needed to be cooked more
20200716_121655.jpg
How many napkins did you use?

I ordere 2 cases off Amazon and got politely cussed out by the fedex guy. “This is not a good way to shop for drinks”
I feel his pain though. I used to make the bi-weekly pilgrimage out to Other Half to buy a case or two of 16oz. pint cans up until last year. That 4-5 city block walk back to my car with ~40 pounds strapped to my back was a decent shoulder/leg exercise. :lol:

I feel a lot better.
Damn. I used to drink 3 sodas a day and thought I was doing . I was surprised at how easy it was for me to stop. Glad you stopped too.

I like seltzer but damn some of yall wild.

Cant crush it for anything. Seltzer the only thing that can make me not thirsty but leave my mouth dry.

I feel a lot better.
I want to try the cherry/coffee. The apple/ginger is by far my favorite AHA flavor. I went to the store to pick up bottles of all the seasonal flavors of Polar. I'm a seltzer fiend. I like the fizz and flavor without the calories.

Damn. I used to drink 3 sodas a day and thought I was doing . I was surprised at how easy it was for me to stop. Glad you stopped too.
When I was a kid there were definitely many occasions during a hot summer day when me and my friends would easily take down 3-4 12oz cans in a few hours, probably in my middle-high school days. We used to drink them like water on those days, glad I cut way down back in college. Now I might drink a random soda once a month or less.

Back
Top Bottom