FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

It's tuesday so...

pho is so cheap in restaurants already and the fact that it takes a lot of time to make it... easy choice.

Edit: late post but

Last edited:
kickhead23 kickhead23

I was one of them. I forgot the other guys sn tho

I have 2 Belgium ones. A high end restaurant style one which retails for about 600 hun that I got for free and a cheap one that I got from KHOLs.

Even though I don't current have it in my house since family members borrowed it, What do you need to know?? I'll try to answer it the best I can
Basically looking for youre continued endorsement after the postings a few months back. I seen people are making palettes and pressed sandwiches, etc. with them and was basically looking to confirm it will get used for more than waffles.

Am I allowed to bring alcoholic beverages in my carry on? Or should I just fill a water bottle since it's clear .. My dad made some home made rice wine and it's pretty smooth more on the sweet side wrong thread to ask?

Am I allowed to bring alcoholic beverages in my carry on? Or should I just fill a water bottle since it's clear .. My dad made some home made rice wine and it's pretty smooth more on the sweet side wrong thread to ask?

Carry on a plane? Unless that bottle is 3.2 ounces or smaller, they aren't gonna let you take that on the plane. Check in your bag

whens the last time you flew? :lol:

You all know I meant check in bag.. :wow:

But to answer ur question the last time I flew was August 2014

Last edited:
I'ma say this every time I post in this thread: I ain't eating as good as ya'll ******, ya'll be on other continents eating fried Kangaroo foot and ****. But I do iight for myself.

Mashed potatoes made with sour cream and cream cheese, some basic supermarket gravy and the most bomb *** steak ever
pimp.gif

Oxtail, plantain, and rice and peas

Sesame chicken and broccoli over white rice. I could eat a bucket full of white rice and not get full.

I'm tryna get like ya'll tho
nerd.gif

I need to find a place that does carne asada fries around Baltimore...Halp me!

You got any hole in the wall Mexican spots around you? Out west, they're just lil taco shops. Any mom n pop hole in the wall Mexican joint should have decent carne asada.

You got any hole in the wall Mexican spots around you? Out west, they're just lil taco shops. Any mom n pop hole in the wall Mexican joint should have decent carne asada.
Yeah a couple. I'll have to check them out...

Back
Top Bottom