FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I'll be honest very rarely do i use ketchup with my fries.
This is where I stand. If there is nothing else to use, I will use it. I prefer Steak Sauce, BBQ Sauce. Hot sauce doesn't have the "hold/thickness" to be a good enough substitute.

Avocado is a bridge too far for me. A lot of the hipster spots do arugula on egg sandwiches and I can't get down with that either.

I honestly prefer SEC over BEC too off the strength of consistency/uniformity if I'm ordering one out. I only do BEC at home because I can control the amount of bacon and how it's cooked.
Don't forget about the Jelly..........

Avocado is a bridge too far for me. A lot of the hipster spots do arugula on egg sandwiches and I can't get down with that either.

I honestly prefer SEC over BEC too off the strength of consistency/uniformity if I'm ordering one out. I only do BEC at home because I can control the amount of bacon and how it's cooked.

SEC is good too. The avocado thing honestly i used to be against but it really goes well and gives it like a nice creamy texture i didnt think would work but somehow does.

Avocado is a needed garnish for my Breakfast sandwiches. Gives me a good fat and adds creamy texture to the food.

One side of the bread gets Avocado + A Hot Sauce
One side of the breads gets Jelly/Jam/Honey. (Just a little)

#SweetEggs

Ketchup on nachos?
1595337639504.png

It’s tomatoes, no? :lol:

It's a BREAKFAST TACO!

A sandwich would connote TWO pieces of bread.
Yea, that is why I put it in quotations.

A Taco is a regional/modified version of a sandwich. Starch surrounding a protein.

But what I was getting at was the lack of ingredients.

Should have just called it an egg taco.

I come in peace.

Back
Top Bottom