This is 3x a year, if that though.

I remember SC kid SC kid being amazed at that production

^ My regular CFA order is

2 Spicy Sandwiches
1 Fry
1 Milk Shake

This is 3x a year, if that though.

I remember SC kid SC kid being amazed at that production

used to wax 2 deluxes with American cheese, a fry, 1 original, and an 8 piece for lunch.

also used to fade a medium hungry howies pizza with extra cheese and meatballs, a 10 piece wing, and cinnamon howie bread.

and one time when I was high I faded like 12 small corner store sized bags of various golden flake chips. I had 5 at home, got stoned, and went back to the store to buy 7 more.

and didn’t gain an ounce without any form of physical activity.

Wild thread.

Interested in yalls answers though

Back when Domino’s was testing the philly cheese steak pizza, I tried to order one after the trial and got denied. There was a new NY pizza place near the school that made these giant pies you had to turn sideways to get through the door, so I called in a custom philly cheese steak pie **** ended up being like $30.

used to wax 2 deluxes with American cheese, a fry, 1 original, and an 8 piece for lunch.

also used to fade a medium hungry howies pizza with extra cheese and meatballs, a 10 piece wing, and cinnamon howie bread.

and one time when I was high I faded like 12 small corner store sized bags of various golden flake chips. I had 5 at home, got stoned, and went back to the store to buy 7 more.

and didn’t gain an ounce without any form of physical activity.
For LUNCH?

Goodness.

I can't eat CFA unless it is on a SAT.

Wild thread.

Interested in yalls answers though

First time i went to copa cabana. Seen the buffet, knew right away thats how they get you. Opted for greens only. Had so much lamb, beef, salmon, and shrimp i couldnt speak. Waitress asked how everything was i just nodded. I thought chewing gum would help but i couldnt even chew it, i just had the piece of gum chilling in the side like it was dip.

Never again.
As well all know, I am the CarbKing

😂😂😂

Nouss Nouss take this guy in
Crushed 2 of these in one sitting :lol:
IMG_20200722_123536_287.jpg
This looks good, but 2 would be childs play.

Oh yes, when i worked graveyard shift id box an XL pizza every now and then.

Light work.

My homie and i each got an uncle tetsus cake and boxed it just walking around the mall.

Savage behavior is nothing new

Edit: i remember when i was in tokyo i checked out that pancake place you guys mentioned in here. First visit, yes i went twice, i couldnt decide between a sweet dish and a savory one. So i got both. Waiter looked at me in disbelief and said 2? For you? I said yes.

Even the couple beside me were looking at me crazy.

Went back a few days later for another visit. Man those were good pancakes.

Last edited:
What's everyone's go-to dishes at Chinese spots?

Pork Egg Foo Yung
Shrimp Lo Mein
General Tso's Chicken (extra spicy)
Pork Fried Rice
Scallion Pancake

I don't really mess with egg rolls or spring rolls that much these days and I tend to only get dumplings at spots that specialize in them.
House lo mein
Shrimp or pork fried rice
4 wings and fries (FRIED HARD)

Sometimes I might switch it up and get something off the non Chinese menu tho like a chicken n shrimp cheesesteak, old bay wings or pasta :pimp:

Will be attempting it this weekend...gonna be a Philly... 10pc wings, fries and an adult beverage
In my younger after the club/intoxicated days used to slide past the carry at like 4am and take down a 10 pc Buffalo wings or 4 pc whole wings, old bay fries and a 8” chicken cheesesteak ...Wash it down with a sugary half lemonade and ice tea ...My homeboy used to substitute the fries for a personal pan pizza, but yo a legit fat boy tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom