FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

General Two is hype. You know what's delicious and I don't have it enough/don't see it offered many spots? Orange beef.

Not sure which one of you recommended AHA water but this one tastes like someone poured seltzer water in an empty DR Pepper then dropped a tootsie roll in. My fancy is tickled
63D4C173-84D5-46C4-BDED-E9A38B105057.jpeg

Ohio?

What set you rep?!?!?

What hood you from!?!?

Where y’all getting fried general Tso?
Wait where are you getting General Tso's that ISN'T fried?

You owe us more answers than we owe you right now.
They take your general tso's right out of the package huh? :lol:
no. General Tso chicken is not deep fried.
Just quoting in case you attempt to ever edit.
Oh

General Tso's chicken (pronounced [tswò]) is a sweet deep-fried chicken dish that is served in North American Chinese restaurants. The dish is named after Zuo Zongtang (also romanized Tso Tsung-t'ang), a Qing dynasty statesman and military leader, although there is no recorded connection to him nor is the dish known in Hunan, Zuo's home province
Doubled down on something Google-able. :smh:

Come on 2 Cold. :smh:

imma buy some General Tso’s chicken for lunch from the Chinese spot tomorrow and show y’all what I’m talking about.

i mean i've def seen stir fried general tso's chicken
and there's def googleable baked recipes

General tsos not deep fried is the nasty breaded straight out the Costco package joints i was talking about that some bs Chinese spots try to pass off

I’m pretty sure the version I’ve had was stir fry. Never been to a Chinese restaurant that bakes anything, lol. It’s all deep fried or cooked in a wok.
this makes sense.
yeah i've seen stir fried on more than one occasion. baked is just something i saw as a home recipe... i doubt any restaurant is baking it

Yeah a lot of the Chinese spots I’ve been to either deep fry or stir fry their proteins and add the “General Tso”, “Kung Pao”, or “Honey Chicken” sauce on top.

tay1 tay1 experience may be different, but I can’t recall having been to/ordered from any Chinese spots in LA that offer fries.

Back
Top Bottom