FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Think the most I ever ate was at a place in Cabo when I was there on vacation. I wasn’t ordering and the food (and Margaritas) just kept coming. I don’t even remember all of what I ate, but know I felt disgustingly full for a while after that. :sick: :lol:

I have folks that sell dinners on social media .

Before the internet, people used to sell foods from their trunks/homes.

You take a risk but if you trust the source, do your thing. Not sure I would.

But yes, it is common.
Car dealerships here all have at least one Mexican woman who comes around the garages once a week with food in her trunk for the mechanics. The owner of one dealership I was at was this old angry man who swore up and down against the food but all us employees ate it up. Then one day he was geeked to find out that we came in first in a regional contest for the most parts sales which meant bonuses for everyone, and who comes strolling in as he's letting us know? The Mexican woman with her tacos. We thought he was gonna throw her out. Owner gave her one look and said, "F*** it i'm going in. Gimme 2 tacos!" lol The whole dealership was high off bonuses cheering him on while he took his first bite. 10min later he was back to being a douche lol.

I’ve been having high school after school meal cravings lately. Like I wanna dump a bunch of tortilla chips on a plate and put a brick of cheese on top and throw it in the microwave. Maybe Colby jack or pepper jack to set it off.

A tub of redvines and Capri sun on the side. 2 ham and cheese hot pockets with strawberry pop tarts after that.

After that settles, heat up 1 totinos combo pizza in the microwave. Boiling hot on the edges, cool In the middle part. Fold it in half And eat that joint like a taco. Giant bowl of Smacks cereal right before bed.
2299C8D1-99CB-47C7-BE5A-88B0C55A02EF.jpeg

Bar Camillo is a Roman bar and restaurant located in the heart of Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn with a menu focused on pinsa, an ancient style of Roman pizza. Made using a mixture of organic wheat, soy and rice flours and left to rise for over 48 hours, the resulting crust is lighter, crispier, and more easily digestible than your typical Neapolitan pizza.

Eggplant Parm app
97CE2D1D-8A7D-4504-A535-BE706232B307.jpeg

Margherita
50521AF6-0FD1-4F01-9253-50A0EB85286E.jpeg

Sausage, broccoli rabe
A8B43280-AFB6-4517-8F4C-7AC79DE20A58.jpeg

After making a ton of groceries, went to get a Poke and Sushi.

Pineapple and Passion Fruit Smoothie

Korean Beef, Shrimp, Crabmeat, Kale noodles, seaweed, pineapples, green onions, cilantro, jalapeños, kale, ginger.

Eel Roll
D992A947-CAF3-40CE-868C-23BC495C249E.jpeg
A8ED5D5A-350C-4175-A088-59A63AEF0A8B.jpeg
2C80A0E4-A005-4FFB-999B-63A90875987A.jpeg

A0030928-F495-46F3-8987-8D8F808D9DF3.jpeg

Last edited:
lawdog1 lawdog1

How many chickens do yall have?

What are some of the names?

Any predators in your neighborhood come looking for them?

We’re at 10 chickens currently.

Coco
Mango
Misty
Olive
Mango
Pancake
Puff-Puff
Peanut
Penny
Bonnie

As far as predators, the only thing in our neighborhood we have to worry about at all is raccoons. They’ve wandered into our backyard a couple times, but the dogs chased them off. Plus, the chickens sleep in a fully enclosed pen.

Coco
Mango
Misty
Olive
Mango
Pancake
Puff-Puff
Peanut
Penny
Bonnie

As far as predators, the only thing in our neighborhood we have to worry about at all is raccoons. They’ve wandered into our backyard a couple times, but the dogs chased them off. Plus, the chickens sleep in a fully enclosed pen.
that’s dope. you sound like a cool dad. :pimp:

Coco
Mango
Misty
Olive
Mango
Pancake
Puff-Puff
Peanut
Penny
Bonnie

Peter Chang, DMV restauranteur, just opened up a Chinese spot in the neighborhood here. Think I'm gonna get tomorrow. They got Peking Ducks :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom