FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Homemade Gucaamole with sliced brioche bread and paprika topping.

D289C496-58DA-4D05-B8D5-3A8E51879A24.jpeg

Dirty Rice. Basmati. Guacamole. Broccoli with with Red Chili Pepper. Beef short ribs.

1C595E1A-9876-457F-8F67-72844685BBA3.jpeg

I'm having a small get together next weekend and I am always so over the top with food. I was making a list and i realized i have go to party menu so it made me think what are some of y'all party staples? I always make Pernil (Pork Shoulder), Arroz con gandueles (Yellow rice with pigeon peas), Empanadas, Penne Ala Vodka, Salad, Antipasto platter and Shrimp Ceviche as appetizer.
Menu sounds :wow:
Save me a plate.

He's a sell out and BK is trash. But get your money I guess. I just feels that it cheapens his opinions and biases start coming into play.

He's a sell out and BK is trash. But get your money I guess. I just feels that it cheapens his opinions and biases start coming into play.
Eh, I think most ppl watch for his comedic take than a serious review. I'd take that bag quick. His BK review before they cut the check is funny tho :lol:

Just got a $10 sandwich for free... JJ Gargantuan. Ordered online and chose to pay cash in store... waited in line with my wallet out, told them I had an online order. They were like ohh it will be done in a minute! So I sat down and waited and they were like here you go, awesome name! I was like thanks... and walked out. Lol. Drove off like fiddy laughing!

Feels even better knowing Jimmy's coke dealing *** is a Trump supporter, so if he can afford to give that ******* millions he can afford to give me free food.

Just got a $10 sandwich for free... JJ Gargantuan. Ordered online and chose to pay cash in store... waited in line with my wallet out, told them I had an online order. They were like ohh it will be done in a minute! So I sat down and waited and they were like here you go, awesome name! I was like thanks... and walked out. Lol. Drove off like fiddy laughing!

Feels even better knowing Jimmy's coke dealing *** is a Trump supporter, so if he can afford to give that ******* millions he can afford to give me free food.
Where are you now?

I use to do this any time I wanted to eat after the movies.

These restaurant chains aint ask to look at my order or see an online receipt. I just vaguely mention one part of the meal and they just give it to me and mad extra **** cuz they so busy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom