FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I have tried all of the flavors of AHA sparkling water, and they're all fantastic. The cherry/coffee is surprisingly good. I think the peach/honey has surpassed apple/ginger as my favorite.

Yeah I’m not a big fan of any of the AHA seltzers so far. Had a can of the apple ginger at my girlfriend’s house the other day and it just reminded me of a great value kombucha.

Waterloo gang 4 life.

Never fully understood the concept of wings. It's like I want to eat delicious chicken, but they made as difficult as possible. And it's damn near impossible to remove bbq sauce from a beard.

Yeah I’m not a big fan of any of the AHA seltzers so far. Had a can of the apple ginger at my girlfriend’s house the other day and it just reminded me of a great value kombucha.

Waterloo gang 4 life.
The Waterloo Grapefruit flavor is gross. The rest are good, though.

The Waterloo Grapefruit flavor is gross. The rest are good, though.
Yeah that one’s straight medicine.

I guess that’s what you get for buying grape seltzer though. :lol:

*edit: woops. Talking about 2 different flavors. That one isn't great either.

Last edited:
double shack burger with bacon and cheese fries from shake shack... had this at my sister's place she didn't have diet soda lol
20200822_175525.jpg

I definitely ate those oxtails with a fork and knife. No grown man should be slurping the meat off Oxtail bones, especially not in public
Yea, you are trippin.

"Eat to Eat."

Not eating to impress anybody. If you ordered OXTAILS, you aren't going to be eating that around any type of person that you need to be "Professional" around.

I definitely ate those oxtails with a fork and knife. No grown man should be slurping the meat off Oxtail bones, especially not in public
So you didn't eat it right.

Yea, you are trippin.

"Eat to Eat."

Not eating to impress anybody. If you ordered OXTAILS, you aren't going to be eating that around any type of person that you need to be "Professional" around.
He's not worried or concerned with being professional or impressing ppl.

He doesn't want to be seen "slurping" meat off bone.

Granted I never seen anybody do that with ox tail.

Back
Top Bottom