FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Some girl posted this on FB. Shorty really put the pasta in a plastic thing 😂
2B37818A-8F19-407A-94E7-900185F193F8.jpeg

Just to prevent visible staining, I would have put the meat sauce in the red "thing" and the noodles in the plastic "thing."

Would you eat a DOughnut with a fork/knife?

Why/Why Not?

If no, So why does that differ from a Cinnamon Roll?
Cinnamon rolls are usually larger and messier. And if I do eat a doughnut with my hands I usually hold the doughnut with a napkin. I don’t eat either really though I see absolutely nothing wrong with using a utensil because it makes sense.

you are projecting calling someone a premadonna cause they wanna use a fork

Cinnamon rolls are usually larger and messier. And if I do eat a doughnut with my hands I usually hold the doughnut with a napkin. I don’t eat either really though I see absolutely nothing wrong with using a utensil because it makes sense.

you are projecting calling someone a premadonna cause they wanna use a fork
1. The size of the item doesn't matter. Your claim was rooted in the stickiness (sugar and icing) of the item.

2. Pointless side argument, I disagree that most CINNAMON ROLLS are bigger than most Doughnuts. If we are talking about Cinnabons, sure but most CR's are about the size of the ones in his picture. But again, size doesn't matter if the exterior stickiness is the main reason for using a fork and a knife.

3. But, if you are saying it makes equal sense to use a fork/knife with a doughnut as it is with a cinnamon roll, COOL.

4. Projecting: Yea, if I see someone eating a doughnut with a fork/knife, I would find it funny.

The size of the item doesn't matter.

Your claim was rooted in the stickiness of the item.

Pointless side argument, I disagree that most CINNAMON ROLLS are bigger than most Doughnuts. If we are talking about Cinnabons, sure but most CR's are about the size of the ones in his picture. But again, size doesn't matter if the exterior stickiness is the main reason for using a fork and a knife.

But, if you are saying it makes equal sense to use a fork/knife with a doughnut as it is with a cinnamon roll, COOL.

Projecting: Yea, if I see someone eating a doughnut with a fork/knife, I would find it funny.
the size of the item does matter if you are holding it with your hands
the bigger the item the more stickiness
you still haven't addressed why you have a particular problem with someone else using a utensil...? that has more to do with yourself and your projections rather than the innocent person trying to enjoy their breakfast

yo need to self reflect dc...you do this a lot. you use your own preconceived notions to unfairly judge others.

the size of the item does matter if you are holding it with your hands
the bigger the item the more stickiness
That depends on your personal method of holding the item.

For example, I only use two fingers, thumb/index, when eating handheld foods.

So the difference would come from the amount of sugar and icing on the item and not the "size" of the item.

That depends on your personal method of holding the item.

For example, I only use two fingers, thumb/index, when eating handheld foods.

So the difference would come from the amount of sugar and icing on the item and not the "size" of the item.
yeah but the bigger the item the more fingers you would have to use to hold it

you still haven't addressed why you have a particular problem with someone else using a utensil...? that has more to do with yourself and your projections rather than the innocent person trying to enjoy their breakfast

yo need to self reflect dc...you do this a lot. you use your own preconceived notions to unfairly judge others.
1, Calling it a Problem is an overstatement. I just find it "interesting."

2. I already admitted that I was projecting in the post you quoted. I never fought that.

1, Calling it a Problem is an overstatement. I just find it "interesting."

2. I already admitted that I was projecting in the post you quoted. I never fought that.
what do you do with this?
when someone makes a pan like this do you grab the cinnamon roll with your hands?

1598447411825.png

yeah but the bigger the item the more fingers you would have to use to hold it
Again, that depends on the PERSONAL method of eating.

I only use two fingers regardless of how big the pastry is because I don't want my entire hand dirty. (Just speaking for my own method).

So me eating a Cinnabon vs. Doughnut Holes doesn't matter because only two fingers would be used.

So, for me, the size of the item doesn't matter. (That might not be true for all)

Again, that depends on the PERSONAL method of eating.

I only use two fingers regardless of how big the pastry is because I don't want my entire hand dirty. (Just speaking for my own method).

So me eating a Cinnabon vs. Doughnut Holes doesn't matter because only two fingers would be used.

So, for me, the size of the item doesn't matter. (That might not be true for all)
so how do you serve yourself from that pan?
are you savage-like and grab the roll with your hands? cause thats disgusting
you would probably use a utensil right? so why wouldn't you use one to eat it?

what do you do with this?
when someone makes a pan like this do you grab the cinnamon roll with your hands?

1598447411825.png

1. I would use a knife to cut one out of the pack and place it on my plate/paper towel.

2. I would use my thumb/index fingers (on both hands) to unravel the roll.

3. I would eat it. Rinse, repeat until it is dead.

For me, using a fork/knife wouldn't cross my mind.

so how do you serve yourself from that pan?
are you savage-like and grab the roll with your hands? cause thats disgusting
you would probably use a utensil right? so why wouldn't you use one to eat it?
The conversation wasn't on SERVING using a utensil.

THe conversation was EATING WITH a utensil.

I wouldn't eat that with a utensil.

The conversation wasn't on SERVING using a utensil.

THe conversation was EATING WITH a utensil.

I wouldn't eat that with a utensil.
yeah but the disconnect is you think it's premadonna to eat with a utensil but somehow it's not premadonna to serve with a utensil

So looking at these, they look like Pillsbury/Canned Cinnamon Buns.

Notice the distribution of icing and how it basically doesn't touch the sides of the Buns.

Not an entirely messy item.
Yeah that's what they were. I used my hands for these bc there wasn't a lot of icing. I used the fork to put them on the plate bc they were bunched together in the pan, then I gave my son the fork for his bc he makes a mess.

I wouldn't see anything wrong with eating these with a fork though

Back
Top Bottom