FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Chicken roll from di Meo’s pizzeria

D1FD9846-31E3-4A83-BE9C-11EB37AB7F75.jpeg

How can a man have so much flyknit variety and one breakfast palette?

You're an enigma my friend.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude I basically bought the same shoe over and over. Only reason I started buying other sneakers was because Nike discontinued Racers.

I've got an avoidant* personality disorder, that severly limits everything I do. The thought of anything out of the ordinary or unexpected worries and freezes me. Ten years ago I crashed and burned in the Danish postal service and a few yeas ago, I thought, I should consolidate my insurance policies and the lady I called asked me, why I hadn't applied for workman's comp.

So somehow after a severely ****ed up life, I landed on my feet. I live a pretty limited existence, but hey... overall I'm in a pretty good place. Also... I broke the code, my omelets don't stick anymore.

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude I basically bought the same shoe over and over. Only reason I started buying other sneakers was because Nike discontinued Racers.

I've got a evasive personality disorder, that severly limits everything I do. The thought of anything out of the ordinary or unexpected worries and freezes me. Ten years ago I crashed and burned in the Danish postal service and a few yeas ago, I thought, I should consolidate my insurance policies and the lady I called asked me, why I hadn't applied for workman's comp.

So somehow after a severely ****ed up life, I landed on my feet. I live a pretty limited existance, but hey... overall I'm in a pretty good place. Also... I broke the code, my omelets don't stick anymore.

Makes complete sense lmao.

Glad you found your happy place though.

Wtf happened to the cereal Corn Pops?
Haven’t had it in years
It was on sale so I decided to grab a box
The cereal was stale asf
Also some pieces were brown like it was burnt or something
The expiration date is 6/21
Did I just get a bad batch?
I don’t remember it being this bad

Back
Top Bottom