FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I’ve made people egg sandwiches where the egg was over easy and watched them mess up their clothes when they bite into the sandwich and the yolk flies out.

Probably why delis and the sandwich place at my college would cook the eggs well or even break open the yolk on the flat top for sandwiches.
:rofl: FUnny trolling

Ii love Making Jaffles
I put anything in em. Sweet or savoury. Today lazy brekfast. Baked Beans and cheese. Simple but delicious
IMG_20180115_193543_292.jpg

Cool idea :pimp:

When was the last time you did these?

Underwhelming restaurant week meal the other night:

Oysters
0.jpg

Shrimp arancini with chive vegetable slaw and roasted pepper aioli
0-1.jpg

Wok-finished wings with chili glaze, crispy garlic, and 5 spice peanuts
0-2.jpg

Chicken meatloaf with mushroom madeira glaze, mashed potatoes, zucchini almondine, and caramelized pearl onions
0-3.jpg

Shrimp and scallops over butternut squash risotto, heirloom carrots, and porcini broth
0-4.jpg

Better than expected, honestly. The zucchini almondine seemed slightly out of place, but was a decent enough vegetable for the dish. Definitely had that "stick to your ribs" heartiness that I was hoping for. Probably my favorite part of the meal aside from the oysters.

*Fruit, but I got you.

アミーゴ アミーゴ

Not sure how good this is but I also am NOT a juicer.

Ate some boring *** **** the past 2 days. Making up for it the last 2 days of my vacation by going to my favorite restaurant tomorrow and doing Oktoberfest at home on Saturday.

Hyped. Pics to come.

Back
Top Bottom