Wieners @ Guinness Open Gate Brewery- Halethorpe, MD
897A93AC-027E-4BD5-903E-C52C8ECC17B6.jpeg

Spicy Tuna @ PokeOno- Baltimore
7A853A0E-85A2-4A76-9907-EB88804032CB.jpeg

Buffalo Chicken Tacos
B1126CD4-83D1-4462-9475-3E72BB39B99F.jpeg

Salmon & Spinaches
7B1FBEE1-9535-4D35-82AC-0C249F36FEB3.jpeg

jape jape what temp you get that guy to?

Letting it get to room temp is a KEY - take it out, salt it up, paper towels around it so the salt soaks in

jape jape what temp you get that guy to?

Letting it get to room temp is a KEY - take it out, salt it up, paper towels around it so the salt soaks in
yeah letting it sit out in olive oil for 20-30 minutes really does the trick but i don't use a thermometer.
i sear it for about 1 minute each side then throw it in the oven for 4-5 minutes at 475 degrees.

it came out great. medium rare
i put the cast iron in the oven before i put it on the stove to get it really hot. then i used olive oil let that get really hot then i put a couple of large tablespoons of butter and let that get really hot before i put the steak on.
also i let the steak sit in room temperature with salt pepper and olive oil for about 20 minutes before i put it on.
smoke detector went off about 3 or 4 times but it was worth it.
are you using olive oil?

appreciate it, bro. I’ve never used olive oil, just butter.

Can't believe I forgot to take pictures of it, but my girl asked me to make her instant noodles (pancit canton) for lunch.

But I was cooking Australian Wagyu for myself for lunch so I topped her noodles with a few strips. She was surprised so say the least.

I had mines with eggs and rice.

Cooked on cast iron in beef tallow to medium rare.

Can't believe I forgot to take pictures of it, but my girl asked me to make her instant noodles (pancit canton) for lunch.

But I was cooking Australian Wagyu for myself for lunch so I topped her noodles with a few strips. She was surprised so say the least.

I had mines with eggs and rice.

Cooked on cast iron in beef tallow to medium rare.
Where you get beef tallow from?

Back
Top Bottom