FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

tenor.gif

Don't know about that, but I know my pops usually says don't mess with the pepper seed (any pepper seed) so i'm always cognizant of that. A lot of the old sayings are to be taken with a grain of salt though, plus black pepper has magnesium and zinc which would only help in that area.

Damn.

Hard choice.

I'm assuming bread means all bread and potato means anything you can make out of potatoes.

Just curious. Why are y'all holding on to the potato? Is it cause of French Fries and chips? I think the only form of potatoes I eat that I can think of are Fries, Chips, and in a stew.
Natural unprocessed carbs, fiber, potassium and other vitamins etc?

Just curious. Why are y'all holding on to the potato? Is it cause of French Fries and chips? I think the only form of potatoes I eat that I can think of are Fries, Chips, and in a stew.
I throw a few in my curries. I only use them because neighbors give them to me because they buy too much.

I rarely ever crave pasta of any sorts.

Carb Power Rankings; Rice; Bread; Potato; Pasta

I am ranking based on usefulness to MY lifestyle.

None get used frequently either way.

I throw a few in my curries. I only use them because neighbors give them to me because they buy too much.

I rarely ever crave pasta of any sorts.
Same here. I see ppl drool over pasta all the time but it's just not my thing. I've had really good pasta but it's not something I crave.

Back
Top Bottom