FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

fd0a86f97f0a9cdfde1f0357c28e9b9975da66cc_2_666x500.jpeg
Me. Want. NOW! :emoji_fire:

For those who are vegan or like vegan meals.....

Mumbai Burger (a potato and chickpea patty with spicy tomato chutney on a potato bun) from St. Veg in Rockville, Maryland

20201116_183244.jpg
20201116_183302.jpg

I am not a fan of Impossible/Beyond burgers.....it is very offputting to me to eat something that looks like meat, smells like meat and tastes like meat but is not meat. In that case, just get some actual meat! Being that I am not a regular beef eater, I prefer a patty made out of beans, potatoes or mushrooms when I want a vegan burger.
Chickpea patty is pretty good.

Chickpea patty is pretty good.
ITA.....being that a lot of places for some reason do not make a good black bean burger (I have had only 2 ever that was good to me), I tend to like potato and chickpea patties better. The potato gives the burger a nice crunch and I like the texture of it.

#WEAK
I have had WAAYYYYY better donuts than Krispy Kreme, but walking past one when the Hot Now light is on just lures me to go in a buy a 3 pack of glazed hot off the belt. SMH

McDonald’s does the same with their Golden Arches sign except they use our childhood nostalgia to rope us in. Can’t be their burgers anymore :lol:

Peep above how I used the sad face to Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios as she said she uses her chic fil a experience to get....Nuggets 😢
What is wrong with the nuggets from Chick-Fil-A? They are good as sh*t! Some people only go to Chick-Fil-A for the nuggets/chicken minis because they do not like the "big" pieces of chicken in their sandwiches (I know a few people who are like that).

What is wrong with the nuggets from Chick-Fil-A? They are good as sh*t! Some people only go to Chick-Fil-A for the nuggets/chicken minis because they do not like the "big" pieces of chicken in their sandwiches (I know a few people who are like that).
Nothing is wrong. I’m just purposely being an ***hole

Had CFA breakfast for the first time the morning of Election Day and those chicken mini’s and tots were :pimp:

Yeah theyre definitely good but pretty small, probably need a sandwich as well if you go in there mad hungry
It's gonna be a while b4 I go to a CFA but when I do I'll give the nugs a shot. Prolly a chicken sandwich too. I've only had it once and thought Popeyes was better. Might have to double check and try again.

Back
Top Bottom