FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

way to go out on a limb
I rather have a 40k car than a 20k car
No $h!+ ! :lol:

Been saying Shake Shack is king since forever.

Out of the top 3 big names (Shake Shack, In N' Out, Five Guys) Shake Shack wins overall. Only category I'll concede is Five Guys fries>Shake Shack fries, but that's ONLY if they're ordered extra crispy.

In N' Out fanbois will cite price, but I'd rather have 1/2 of a Shake Shack burger than a full In N' Out burger.

Went through Pike & Rose in Rockville, Maryland (for those from the DC area, I refuse to call this area "North Bethesda" SMH) and grabbed dinner and dessert.....

Shown: A shrimp, spicy chickpea, broccoli, spinach, grape tomato, basil, roasted red pepper, extra banana pepper and arugula (on the side) pizza with extra hot honey sauce from &pizza

Not shown: Order of macho peas from Nando's (I never thought I would like parsley, chili and mint in my peas, but they are SOOOO good) and a hot pressed brownie ice cream sandwich with brownie swirl dough ice cream from The Baked Bear.....how the ice cream stays cold for a good amount of time after being hot pressed is a mystery to me!

20201117_170946.jpg

i love nandos 😭 I just want the garlic bread tbh.I haven’t been in dc in too long

+1 for shake shack
im partial to the portobello mushroom and the chicken sandwich is great too
and the chicken nuggets

There's a piece of hair underneath the chicken on the bottom left
But it's all good it's his hair

chicken nuggets and mozzarella sticks i think thats why i dont feel so good right .ow
BK is the worst fast food spot for me. Didn't even know they had mozzarella sticks. Those nuggets are definitely the worst. Always look like they're not cooked and taste super rubbery. Pretty sure there's a reason why they're practically giving em away.

BK is the worst fast food spot for me. Didn't even know they had mozzarella sticks. Those nuggets are definitely the worst. Always look like they're not cooked and taste super rubbery. Pretty sure there's a reason why they're practically giving em away.
im never eating here again no matter what 😣

Y'all ever go to an authentic Italian spot & taste some sour *** bland food? Even the Arab guy or the Latino guys selling Italian food, makes it taste better than the "Sicilian chef"

Back
Top Bottom