FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

BK is the worst fast food spot for me. Didn't even know they had mozzarella sticks. Those nuggets are definitely the worst. Always look like they're not cooked and taste super rubbery. Pretty sure there's a reason why they're practically giving em away.
In Canada BK has mozarella sticks.

I made an inside out Chicken Florentine for dinner. Chicken breast pounded thin, stuffed with pepper jack cheese and spinach, topped with a mushroom white wine cream sauce. All over spaghetti.
20201117_201655.jpg

This looks amazing!

i love nandos 😭 I just want the garlic bread tbh.I haven’t been in dc in too long
It is crazy because when I go to Nando's, I rarely get chicken. I mainly get a small side of the Macho peas, a small side of their mashed potatoes (the ONLY mashed potatoes that I do not have to add any gravy or anything to it.....whatever they season it with is awesome) and a small side of their garlic bread. That is a meal for me right there. LOL

It is crazy because when I go to Nando's, I rarely get chicken. I mainly get a small side of the Macho peas, a small side of their mashed potatoes (the ONLY mashed potatoes that I do not have to add any gravy or anything to it.....whatever they season it with is awesome) and a small side of their garlic bread. That is a meal for me right there. LOL

I normally get the chicken but honestly i would just go for the garlic bread. Whenever i go to DC i have to stop there. I wish we had one in NY smh

I've been on a lemon and chia seeds in my water kick. Def makes me want to drink more water and something about the chia seeds kinda make you feel full.
I love chia seeds (though I never added them in straight up water). I use them in juices and some people do not like the texture of them, but I actually enjoy it.

I love chia seeds (though I never added them in straight up water). I use them in juices and some people do not like the texture of them, but I actually enjoy it.

Yes i actually enjoy the weird little texture they get. Try some in your water im sure you will like it

I will try the MP's next time I go.

Dasani right?
I don't mess with bottles.

Brita filter.

I've never had Nando's. I am ashamed.
Solid.

Macho Man Peas are good.

Hell, I might go this week since this is the second time it has come up.

Don't listen to ANYTHING ahat ahat says about food.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom