FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Stopping by my mom’s house after work. I know she’s gonna have a 3 foot Italian hero, a 3 foot chicken cutlet/roasted red pepper/mozzarella hero, and some wings.

Not sure what else, but I’m sure there’s more.

spicy coconut curry bacon brisket fried rice
8/8
04EC2995-D1A1-4EAB-90D4-320B08CE570C.jpeg

making wings later

haven’t had a proper deep fried wing since March 2020 so looking forward to it

Buffalo and homemade blue cheese dressing. lemon pepper and maybe garlic parm

Smoked wings from mission bbq, pizza and crab pasta
Was actually just thinking about grabbing some stuff from Missions for the game. Wings good? Never had them from there.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I still haven't been to Roaming Roosters. Want to wait for DC Brau brewery to open back up for customers before making the trip so I can just hit both.

Was actually just thinking about grabbing some stuff from Missions for the game. Wings good? Never had them from there.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I still haven't been to Roaming Roosters. Want to wait for DC Brau brewery to open back up for customers before making the trip so I can just hit both.

Yea, I got RR and pulled in the back near DC BRau and just ate off the hood of the car.

I was NOT traveling with that food under ANY circumstance.

It wasn't too cold out there so it was fine.

Never had them before. But it may be too late. They only offer them for super bowl and we had to order before the 3rd. Honestly can’t wait to try them.

Back
Top Bottom