FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

You must love onions I see

Not really believe it or not. I just needed to put some other stuff with the foods I cook. I can't think of anything else honestly, so I just go with that.

I didn't want to just cook patties and nothing else because it would have been wasteful that way. I also didn't want to have a turkey burger with just some seasonings, mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard.

bro I know that skillet heavy as hell

It sure is heavy. At least I don't have to hold it the whole time thankfully. You get used to handling the weight with time. Cast iron is durable as hell and helps your cooking, but it does take time and work to clean them.

20210224_100849.jpg

This **** got mt tongue CONFUSED!

I taste coke, vanilla AND ORANGE distinctively.

I know thats the point but there's no blend.

Its a fruit salad not a fruit smoothie.

I gotta think about this.

giphy-5.gif

2.2/10

Would not drink again unless I was super thirsty and there was nothing else in sight.

they still got just Vanilla Coke?

Also anyone try the new McDonald’s chicken sandwiches ??

I used to kill the sodas, but been drinking literally just water for a while. Every now and then if I get a soda, it will be Vanilla Coke Zero

I drink ginger ale sometimes at my brother's crib. I bought a 2 liter last year, that joint lasted forever. Dont think I'll be buying soda again anytime soon.

I used to kill the sodas, but been drinking literally just water for a while. Every now and then if I get a soda, it will be Vanilla Coke Zero

up until like 6 years ago, i went crazy on soda. now its mostly water as well. i'll only have soda with pizza or burgers now :lol:

I never drank much soda but I've always liked it. pretty much only had it with some type of fast food

I've recently been back on Gatorade. I'll have one a week during a long workout

it seems to help, especially when fasted. I should probably switch to a lower cal version but f it. it definitely hits different when you're dehydrated

Back
Top Bottom