FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

The disrespect for Chinese food in here is uncalled for
General Tso is rolling over in his grave lol

1614980809388.png

I seriously don't know. I don't count Chicken Strips or CFA Sandwiches. Not sure the last time I ate Southern Fried Chicken Pieces. That is a rare thing for me.
Same for me. I probably eat it like 5-6 times out of the year

The only bad thing about Chinese food is most spots unless it’s a staple in the neighborhood or somewhat famous always seem to change owners often
But even those spots once they start to get big will change owners
One day the Chinese spot is called chopstick express
Next week it’s called fried rice best #1 lol

I see...

Random but I don't think I've ever ordered chicken strips or chicken tenders from anywhere.

I just found out last night that Carls Jr. chicken nuggets are shaped like stars :lol:

Grine Grine what’s the difference between the vitamix blender vs the ninja blender? Besides about $300 price difference? Are either of them a must-buy if all I’m doing is making frozen fruit smoothies?

Grine Grine what’s the difference between the vitamix blender vs the ninja blender? Besides about $300 price difference? Are either of them a must-buy if all I’m doing is making frozen fruit smoothies?

The Vitamix basically cut and purée anything. They’re like the V-12 as it relates to motors. Also, their reliability is second to known.

I think I read, you don’t even have to sharpen the blades.

One of my friends opt-out for the Ninja - they ended up returning it and got the Vitamix. :lol:

If you’re just making smoothies 2-3 times a week only, then get the ninja. If you’re going to use it to cook also, go with the Vitamix.

Chinese respectfully. not a lot of authentic Chinese food around and the least familiar to me in terms of cooking

I enjoy it when I have it but it's not often. Mexican and Italian are every week and Soul food probably 2-3x a month

Back
Top Bottom