FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

E64DBC40-B2D7-4745-A7ED-833E4271CB51.jpeg

adobo and sesame roasted carrots

The only bad thing about Chinese food is most spots unless it’s a staple in the neighborhood or somewhat famous always seem to change owners often
But even those spots once they start to get big will change owners
One day the Chinese spot is called chopstick express
Next week it’s called fried rice best #1 lol

they just do that for tax evasion purposes :lol:

nah the regular korean fried chicken is fire too
still though southern fried chicken with hot sauce will always be the goat to me

but i don't know why people give qualifiers to the food like that. it doesn't make sense.
like with the chik fil a vs popeyes debate. cats would be like but the popeyes sandwich without the sauce isn't better than the chik fila sandwich. why would i eat the popeye's sandwich without the sauce? that's LITERALLY what popeyes offers

I decided to have dinner at Red Robin yesterday since it was the last day for 15% off.

Now they have a buy one, get one half off deal until March 14 if you're going to eat at Red Robin soon and have someone to go with. I hope I can try to get that deal before it ends because I have some peeps I owe favors to and would like to hook them up with dinner to get savings simultaneously.

The location I went to yesterday told me they plan to allow customers to eat inside again at limited capacity starting next Tuesday barring any restrictions. I'm so burnt out eating outside, especially since we've been in a cold weather season.

I suggest to anyone in California to inquire with the restaurants y'all eat at to see if they're allowing customers to eat inside again. It looks like they're slowly reopening things out here.

nah the regular korean fried chicken is fire too
still though southern fried chicken with hot sauce will always be the goat to me

but i don't know why people give qualifiers to the food like that. it doesn't make sense.
like with the chik fil a vs popeyes debate. cats would be like but the popeyes sandwich without the sauce isn't better than the chik fila sandwich. why would i eat the popeye's sandwich without the sauce? that's LITERALLY what popeyes offers

You would eat the sandwiches without the sauce to accurately judge the CHICKEN.

You would eat the sandwiches without the sauce to accurately judge the CHICKEN.
who would you go to popeyes and order the sandwich without the sauce to judge the chicken when that's how you would normally eat it?
it's not a practical way to judge it.
if that's the case then why aren't cats judging taco bell by the quality of the ground beef?

might as well get rid of the brioche bun at popeyes too. it doesn't make sense.

who would you go to popeyes and order the sandwich without the sauce to judge the chicken when that's how you would normally eat it?
if that's the case then why aren't cats judging taco bell by the quality of the ground beef?

Popeyes chicken tenders by themselves are 🔥

I think it is VERY practical to do so.

I did it the first time I went.

But I am a person that doesn't accept sauces already on sandwiches/burgers made for me.

My man plugs Red Robin every chance he gets. No way they ain't cutting him a check.

I eat there because of the value I feel I'm getting honestly. I can't beat unlimited fries which is a bargain because most hamburger restaurants charge separately for fries. That's also the reason I eat at Islands too.

If I can get good food with extras that somewhat save me money, I'm going for it.

I eat there because of the value I feel I'm getting honestly. I can't beat unlimited fries which is a bargain because most hamburger restaurants charge separately for fries. That's also the reason I eat at Islands too.

If I can get good food with extras that somewhat save me money, I'm going for it.

Companies love marketing their products to consumers like you.

Back
Top Bottom